[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All relationships are agenda driven and about dominance over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: women-talking-converted.jpg (66KB, 721x490px) Image search: [Google]
women-talking-converted.jpg
66KB, 721x490px
All relationships are agenda driven and about dominance over the other.

They are a way to exchange information on what you have imagined is important to you and to enforce those beliefs. Be that life, sex, politics, art, health, science, etc. Such people will always try to control those who fall into their company and if you deviate from their thinking, they will try to fit you into some category still related to their small understanding so they can keep convicining you and themselves that they have a real opinion.

You like to be alone? You must be asocial or introverted and that makes me extroverted (when both come from the same thinking).
You dont bother with women? You must be asexual, gay or some other gender.
You dont believe in God? You must be an antheist.
You dont approve of working for your life? You must be spoiled or just plain blind to how the real world works.
You dont exercise? You must want to die young.
You think science is actually subjective and a lie born out of thinking (what we want to see, instead of what is actually there)? A futile attempt like a fish trying to live on land? You must be an idiot.

A true relationship is where both sides know nothing and can give each other nothing.
>>
>but science made life easier
True but what it has accomplished will also lead to destruction not only of man but of every lifeform on this and the next planet
>>
Can't we all just get along? Does everything in life have to be such a power vacuum? The world can't possibly be so small that spoiled brats think theres only enough for them and them alone.
>>
>>3010556
Everything is category and common culture is our operation system. So what? Doesn't mean you have to go full poststructuralist. What you're doing is observing symptoms of human nature and mislabeling them as causes of human nature.
>>
>>3010556
k
>>
>>3011300
i wish we could, but everyone becomes a bunch of faggots when they get a sliver of power
>>
True that capitalfag, true that...
Faggots
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.