[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Europeans enter the Americas >conquer the native populations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: rly makes u think.gif (3MB, 242x214px) Image search: [Google]
rly makes u think.gif
3MB, 242x214px
>Europeans enter the Americas
>conquer the native populations
>might makes right, right of conquest, etc.

>Anglos, Americans, Russians war with Germany
>conquer entire population
>REEEEEEE THE DAMN JEWS BETRAYED THE GLORIOUS WHITE MASTER RACE
>>
File: 13185i748F825D2A2539F1.jpg (38KB, 391x525px) Image search: [Google]
13185i748F825D2A2539F1.jpg
38KB, 391x525px
>nation of immigrants
>complains about immigrants
>>
>>3010225
>>complains about immigrants
i don't mind immigrants, but the plight of native americans makes a strong case for walls and strictly enforced legal immigration
>>
>>3010228
Free movement of peoples is a human and moral right. As a libertarian, open borders are imperative.
>>
>>3010225
The natives needed to be destroyed to make for Manifest Destiny

They were savage peoples that did nothing with their land and did not build any substantial civilization
>>
>>3010244
Bastards. There.
>>
File: read a book nigger.png (405KB, 573x468px) Image search: [Google]
read a book nigger.png
405KB, 573x468px
>>3010255
>They were savage peoples that did nothing with their land and did not build any substantial civilization
>>
>>3010225
That's the dumbest fucking argument ever becomes it proves the point of modern anti-immigration arguments.
>>
>>3010214
>expecting stormfags to make sense
>>
>>3010225
>mass immigration destroyed the Native Americans
>leftists use Native Americans to argue white people need to accept mass immigration
>>
File: 1484181678761.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1484181678761.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>3010244

How about I move into your house.
>>
>>3010225
>Why doesn't the white man want unlimited immigration into his lands? Look how well it turned out for the natives.
At least be honest and tell people you believe white people should be marginalized and pushed out of existence.
>>
>>3010214
How could jews betray le white race when those are alien species for each other?
>>
Incas were superior to europeans. They weren't conquered. The pestilence of the europeans caused the cataclysm and genocide of their empire.

Because Incas were superior to europeans.
>>
>>3010225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
>>
>>3012295
>Incas were superior to europeans.
They didn't have guns, or even the fucking wheel.
>>
>>3012312
>wheel
Yes they had. Pre-Inca toys with wheels existed. But they are useless on the irregular terrain on the mountains and the lack of high-powered animal like the horse. They were also in the beginning of the bronze age. Britain didn't have the fucking wheel until some years before Christ and the amerindians reached America 15000 after humans settled on Europe.

Incas were superior to europeans.

>didn't have guns
So, can we replace those inferior europeans already?
>>
>>3010225
>the native americans were whiped and genocided by invading hordes therefore we should follow in their footsteps by keeping the borders open

really marinates your meats doesn't it?
>>
>>3012399
>the amerindians should accept their fate right?
>what? why should we accept our fate?
Your race is dying. You will have to go back to Europe soon.

United Hispanic States.
>>
File: the fresh prince.png (87KB, 292x333px) Image search: [Google]
the fresh prince.png
87KB, 292x333px
>>3010285
>>3012258
>>3012281
>>3012399
>>3010228
>A highly advanced civilisation with an entirely different immune system that invaded the Americas, brought life threatening diseases, and conquered vast amounts of land for material and political motivations is just the same as third world families who emigrate to your country of their own initiative to achieve a better quality of life

Y'all stupid
>>
>>3012266
Sure, you're gonna pay rent right?
>>
>>3012628
So you're saying that the natives still would have been destroyed and lost all their land had they been able to keep out invasive Europeans?
>>
>>3010225
fuck wh*Te subhumans
>>
>>3012661
Rent is theft, I would never consent to it. If you can't get my consent, you have no moral right to extract rent from me.
>>
>>3012333
I you were superior, you wouldn't have died to European diseases like the inferior mongrel you are.

Europeans are superior to Incas
>>
>>3012663
No
>>
>>3012697
Then what don't you understand about the argument? The easiest way for the natives to have remained in control of what they had would have been to somehow keep the Europeans from entering their land in the first place. You can't take someone's land if you don't have access to it. It's a simple concept.
>>
>>3012688
>disease
Your race is dying because your women have the african fever. I suppose you think africans are superior to europeans. ;^)
>>
>>3012266
Dumb analogy, since you alone don't own all of the land in your country. More like if you lived in a halfway home and another person sneaked in over night and most of the people decided to just let them stay since they wipe up the whole floor after they take wet shits all over their corner
>>
>>3012827
Except this halfway home solves its problems democratically and the group of people we're letting shit on our floors are slowly becoming the majority of the house.
>>
>>3012827
Really fucking dumb analogy. The government controls and owns the land within its borders, the government passes the laws, there are laws about who can enter a country.

Kill yourself if your post wasn't ironic.
>>
>>3012827
Also halfway homes control their space and property. If the person snuck in overnight and didn't follow procedure, I could complain and theoretically, they could be asked to leave depending on the policies of the house. Fuck, you're stupid.
>>
>>3010255
>he's never heard of the Aztecs
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.