[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most retarded leaders in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Who, in your opinion, was the biggest dumbass to ever come into power?

I'll start with my personal favorite
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Macías_Nguema
>Macías Nguema was the centre of an extreme cult of personality, perhaps fueled by his consumption of copious amounts of bhang[2] and iboga,[1] and assigned himself titles such as the "Unique Miracle" and "Grand Master of Education, Science, and Culture". The island of Fernando Pó had its name Africanised after him to Masie Ngueme Biyogo Island; upon his overthrow in 1979, its name was again changed to Bioko. The capital, Santa Isabel, had its name changed to Malabo. In 1978, he changed the national motto to "There is no other God than Macías Nguema".

>During Macías Nguema's government, the country had neither a development plan nor an accounting system for government funds. After the killing of the governor of the Central Bank, he carried everything that remained in the national treasury to his house in a rural village.[2] On Christmas Eve of 1975 about 150 of his opponents were killed. Soldiers dressed in Santa Claus outfits executed them by shooting at the football stadium in Malabo, while amplifiers were playing Mary Hopkin's "Those Were the Days."
>>
>>3009630
>The most retarded leaders in history

Ummm... no sweetie. That position is already taken
>>
>>3009635
2016 isn't history yet.
>>
>>3009630
Nguema sounds like a top lad and a memester. The biggest retard is Bokassa by far: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-B%C3%A9del_Bokassa

>In December 1976, in emulation of his hero Napoleon, he appointed himself emperor of the Central African Empire, with a coronation ceremony in 1977 costing US$20 million ($80 million today), practically bankrupting the country.
>>
>>3009630
That sounds evil but not necessarily retarded. I think Papa Doc and Pol Pot were the most evil leaders.
>>
>>3009635
Historians'll be focusing on his 'other' traits.
>>
>>3009635
Zlumpf btfo
>>
>>3009630
Mao or Pol Pot.
>>
>>3009630
Reagan
>>
>>3009953
>be bokassa
>create an 'empire'
>LARP as napoleon so hard it bankrupts the country by using a third of its GDP on a ridiculous coronation ceremony that no foreign leaders even attended
>country becomes even shittier than before
>personally club to death a bunch of elementary school kids who couldn't afford to buy the shitty school uniforms required by the government
>get overthrown by the French military because of it
>go into exile in France
Modern African history and politics is hilarious yet sad
>>
>>
>>3009630
Hitler or Mao.
>>
File: 1488841135922.png (93KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
1488841135922.png
93KB, 300x268px
>>3009953
>>3009630
> On Christmas Eve of 1975 about 150 of his opponents were killed. Soldiers dressed in Santa Claus outfits executed them by shooting at the football stadium in Malabo, while amplifiers were playing Mary Hopkin's "Those Were the Days."[9]
>>
>>3009630
> Soldiers dressed in Santa Claus outfits executed them by shooting at the football stadium in Malabo, while amplifiers were playing Mary Hopkin's "Those Were the Days.
that is called style
>>
>>3009630
>Soldiers dressed in Santa Claus outfits executed them by shooting at the football stadium in Malabo, while amplifiers were playing Mary Hopkin's "Those Were the Days."
I know people died but my fucking sides.
>>
>>3010720
James Bond Villian tier shit
>>
File: 12212121.jpg (7KB, 122x187px) Image search: [Google]
12212121.jpg
7KB, 122x187px
>>3009630
>>
>>3009630
Not a hugely influential king, but Ekkathat of Ayutthya (nowadays Thailand) in the mid 18th century was an utter imbecile, somehow managing to lose a war and get the country overran by the significantly smaller and weaker Burmese.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.