[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official American Founding Father power rankings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: hamilton_FB.jpg (333KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
hamilton_FB.jpg
333KB, 1200x628px
>people who actually understood what America was to become
1. Alexander Hamilton
2. George Washington
3. Benjamin Franklin
4.John Adams
5. Robert Morris

>excellent Revolutionaries but faded after the social upheaval
5. Samuel Adams
6. John Hancock
7. Thomas Paine
8. Patrick Henry

>small government retards conservatives love but who were wrong on every account
9.James Madison
10. George Mason

9001. Benedict Arnold
9002. Thomas Jefferson
Search your heart, /his/, you know it to be true. Alexander Hamilton created the apparatus to our strong economy and the others in the top tier understood that compromise and proto-globalism (in the trade sense) would make America great.

Jefferson was just a piece of shit fan fiction writer obsessed with fucking his slaves and >muh small farmers. If there's anyone in American history who needs to CHECK HIS PRIVILEGE. Jefferson does.
>>
>>300874
You realize that the real Hamilton wasn't black, right?

Still like him now?
>>
>Hamilton
>kekold to bankers

Federal Reserve Defense Force GTFO muh /his/
>>
>>300888
who cares, race is a social construct

Hamilton did help found the New York Manumission Society which one of the first anti-slavery organizations in the United States, so yes, even by today's standards: Hamilton would be able to run for office.
>>
>people are as good as they where in terms of predicting the future
Everybody is guessing and the American revolutionary war is an example.

I prefer to fellate those with valiant causes as opposed to the ones that ended up being right.
>>
>>300916
>Hamilton did help found the New York Manumission Society which one of the first anti-slavery organizations in the United States

>I prefer to fellate those with valiant causes as opposed to the ones that ended up being right.

so by your rubric, Hamilton still wins as top dawg.
>>
>>300907
this tbqh. Hamilton was a piece of shit who helped to plant the seeds of America's destruction right at the beginning of its founding.
>>
>>300874
>no John Jay

Your list is shit, OP.
>>
>>300907
>>300929

>hysterical anti-Hamilton sentiment

the Ron Paul is over on /pol/
>>
>>300929
>America's destruction
>Became the most powerful economic and military force in the history of man.
>Surpassed Europe in every conciveable way
>Brought about Pax Americana

Yeah Hamilton sure did ruin what could have been a wonderful country. If only.
>>
>>300874
What about Charles Lee?
Where is he?
>>
>>300874
Jefferson wasn't even in America for the convention. He busy in France trying to convince his black mistress to give up her and her children's freedom by coming back to America.
>>
>>300949

>John Jay Treaty

Get out.
>>
>>300991
>power is what makes right

Nigga America is such a shitty nation when it comes to its actual values

I like you have a hamilton the American musical as your image because that shows how ignorant you are of history
The nigga who wrote that shitty race baiting deconstructionist piece of shit literally read one biography of hamilton
That's all the research he fucking did

Also you are part of what is wrong with current musical theatre and the culture that props it up
Kill yourself please
>>
>>301046
I'm not OP, but ok.

Also Hamilton and Book of Mormon did more for theatre than any play in the last fifty years.
>>
>>301046
>Shitty nation when it comes to actual values

That's not the fault of any of the founders. Besides, our culture and values are currently the most pervasive in the world.
>>
>>301059
No they fucking didn't
Popularity doesn't mean shit you disgusting pleb

>>301067
Of course it's not
But I will say any founder that contributed to the current military industrial banker structure indirectly caused the loss of such values
>>
>>301082
>Popularity doesn't mean shit

It does when your industry needs money to survive and grow. Say what you will about Hamilton and BoM, they're letting Broadway compete with Hollywood, which is undoubtedly a good thing if you like theatre.

And the military industural complex is the result of American hegemony, and you can thank the Germans, Japanese, and Russians for that.
>>
>>300874
Arnold was right and the American (Counter-)Revolution should've been strangled in its cradle.
>>
>>301103
Nigga that shit was on its way up way before the World Wars
The world wars were simply the trigger faggot

Oh I'm sorry you're completely right
That's why the highest quality and most important book is Harry Potter and whatever the shit he gets into this time
>>
>>301142
Except books have always been popular, unlike Broadway musicals.

And yes, Harry Potter got plenty of kids into reading books, so I'd say it was probably a good thing. I'm not saying its fine literature, but its existance had very positive consequences.
>>
>>301103
>dat appeal to popularity
So Justin Bieber is the voice of a generation and Avatar was the greatest movie ever made?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>301180
>books have always been popular
>unlike Broadway musicals
Axaxaxaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaxaxax

Alright kid you're right I'm wrong

Yes obviously it's a good thing because those kids are definitely reading substantial literature and not piles and piles of pleb shit to the point when they finally read something half good (see the Great Gatsby) they think it is the greatest thing ever
Of course reading more classics is too far out of their comfort zone and they recognize current YA novels as the best thing ever
>>
File: PWaAJL0.jpg (203KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PWaAJL0.jpg
203KB, 1920x1200px
>>300874

>people who actually understood what America was to become

America's destiny has never been set in stone.

Mason and Jefferson were members of Virginia's landed gentry and were instrumental in enshrining individual rights in the constitution during a time when most of the gentry viewed themselves as feudal lords. Jefferson called for secular government in a colony with a popularly-supported state church, and advocated for freedom of speech in a society where duels would be fought and angry mobs formed over someone's snide comments.

John Adams signed the Alien and Sedition acts into law which flew in the face of the civil rights enshrined in the Constitution and ruined our relationship with France, our greatest ally. Jefferson pardoned everyone convicted under the acts and did not seek their renewal, and somewhat repaired our relationship with France and negotiated the Louisiana Purchase, without which the US could not have spanned the width of the continent.
>>
>>300874
Mason and Madison did nothing wrong.
Anti-federalists > federalists desu.

(Maybe Madison did something wrong, he did birth the constitution that became the hamiltonian monstrosity we know today)
>>
This is now a Hamilton thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS79uxNFoHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovje92D742s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBmTdJ4XTfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0HZUatZtXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpsuEcKW8ZE
>>
>>300874
Hamilton was a cunt who got exactly what he deserved in the end.
>>
File: TRASH.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
TRASH.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>Hamilton
>>
File: Dazed.jpg (37KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
Dazed.jpg
37KB, 620x375px
>>303191
>>
>>301013
Wasn't that bad Tbh, war of 1812 was probably inevitable anyways.
>>
File: ah.jpg (2MB, 2532x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
2MB, 2532x3000px
>>300874

Hamilton was a fucking god. He literally established US credit which lead to the prosperous economy of the 1790's and the purchase of Lousiana. He literally MADE America and yet people still suck off Jefferson, the man who's policies screwed over the US at every turn.
>>
I don't know if all this Jefferson bashing is totally warranted, I mean he was a huge figure in the revolution and a founder of the U.S.'s political system essentially founding the first two party system.
>>
>>303630
message me, anne
>>
>>303717
>two party system
Thanks...
>>
>>303191
Not putting Dear Theodosia or Take a Break
Shit taste desu senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjMN6zSVFQg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCkko_t_rs
>>
>>301059
Nigga pls, without people going to see Phantom or Les Miserables and having an interest in musicals (not plays) set within a historical context (Les Mis is based on Victor Hugo's novel and spannning from the late 1790s up to the June Rebellion of 1832 and Phantom is set ten years after the defeat of the French in the Franco-Prussian war and the fall of the Paris Commune in 1871) you wouldn't have had a Hamilton musical at all.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.