[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Vladimir The Great.jpg (144KB, 483x571px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir The Great.jpg
144KB, 483x571px
>be him
>son of the great knyaz (king) and concubine that was working as a key master for the father
>taking and ruling the Great Novgorod after father's death
>brother Jaropolk is killing another brother Oleg
>people want a justice
>trying to do some cunning plan
>going to the Polotsk to marry belarusian knyazhna (princess) Rogneda, making children with and take a right for those lands and army to fight with Jaropolk later
>Rogneda is rejects this offer because "I don't want to marry with robichich (son of the slave women). I'm gonna marry with Jaropolk"
>ahaha, i've had enough.jpg
>go away
>get back in the day of wedding and grabbing the city, raping Rodneda, killing her parents and adopt her little brother
>have no real rights to rule Polotsk by political reasons
>oh you.jpg
>intimidated people so no one is ready to say no
>feels good man.jpg
>accumulate an army
>going to the Kiev to fight Jaropolk
>one shady Jaropolk's governor is offering an interesting idea - call him for a negotiation and kill without big clash
>JUST DO IT.webm
>Jaropolk is dead
>Kiev surrenders because Vladimir is the only legitimate (a.k.a. only that is alive) heir of his father
>army on his side too btw
>feels good man.jpg
>raiding Byzantium
>genocide white croatians on the back way
>raiding it Byzantium again
>heard about 10/10 qt byzantine princess and want to marry with her
>her father can't afford this
>adopt christianity
>he actually can
>going back to the Rus
>baptizing it
>offer each converted a clean white shirt
>stops execute even fucking rogues because it's not allowed in the christiany - to kill
>became literally the kindest ruler in the human's history
>western historians still calling you "bloody tyrant without any good feautures"
How can western historians even compete?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.