[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia ww2 general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1999_beksinski.jpg (67KB, 800x887px) Image search: [Google]
1999_beksinski.jpg
67KB, 800x887px
Russians used large amounts of audio psychological warfare during the battle of Stalingrad.

>Doing the math, if a song is roughly four minutes, it will play 15 times in an hour, 360 times in a day, 2,520 times in a week – or 58,680 during the 163-day Battle of Stalingrad.

What song would be your tune to play?

Also was the battle of Stalin grad actually the turning point it's been made out to be ?
>>
>>3005755
>what song would you play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Z4l7ZLyQc
and find some way to project the video onto every wall in the city
>>
>>3005755
Stalingrad wasn't the turning point, kursk was.
>>
>>3005781
moskva was
>>
>>3005827
I wouldn't call moscow a turning point, considering it wasn't the last major german offensive on the eastern front.
>>
>>3005755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtYF_9e2azE
>>
>>3005755
Alegedly Radio Moskva broadcasted to the encircled Germans in Stalingrad that every 4 seconds one German dies on the eastern front, and after that message they would just play clock ticking.
>>
>>3005836
it was the first and last major offense that had any hope of success with divisons at full strenght

case blue started with a crippled wehrmacht which had no other option other than punching through 1 direction with its fully capable forces and rely on weak allies on their flanks

i dont get the le stalingrad hype, driving tank division into a city and your best panzergrenadiers to bleed out in urban combat where every corner was fought over, thats not the blitzkrieg
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.