[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An Actual Future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1424131779462.jpg (531KB, 780x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1424131779462.jpg
531KB, 780x3120px
What do you think, or what would you like to see our race achieve within the next 200 years? Assuming we reach some sort of global golden age we'd probably be fascinated with preserving our advancement and the survival of our species Ideally I'd love to have centers for Asian Black and White on Earth the Moon and Mars with data centers interlocked using advanced methods to have sensors that read multiple variables from the atmosphere that would (at least) ensure our survival against the nature of our galaxy.

What would you think would exist on your ideal world? Do you think most of the land would be used for humanitarian work IE power farms and verticle gardens.
What about a resonance happening with the existence of more reality-altering drugs and more people actually leaving their houses for these fares due to the escapism.

Experiencing a lifetime in a single day, maybe an hour.

That could be our realty

A grand proposal:
Do you think psychedelic drugs should be part of the human culture, and that we should be able to openly talk about the entities we see within them
>>
I concur
>>
>>3003615
What exactly would be the point of living in your "utopian" future? I tend to equate the cessation of necessities with death

It's a death-like state of being, at least
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.