[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the Constitution say all men are created equal when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: constitution.jpg (25KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
constitution.jpg
25KB, 480x320px
Why does the Constitution say all men are created equal when that's obviously a lie. Not everyone is as fast as Usain Bolt. Not everyone is as intelligent as Neil deGrasse Tyson. Not everyone is as talented as Lil Wayne. So what was the rationale behind all men are "created" equal? The statement implies we are all the same from birth and that our outcomes are determined completely by environmental factors and how "hard" we choose to work or not to work. Which science has shown is a lie.
>>
File: telechargement1.jpg (16KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
telechargement1.jpg
16KB, 265x190px
>>3002873
"Everyone is created equal" means everyone is equal under the law and provided the same rights, you literal autist.
>>
>>3002879

But why use the word "create".
>>
>>3002882
because our rights, just as our existence, come from God
>>
>>3002882
Everyone was "created" with infallible rights.
>>
>>3002873

>Why does the Constitution say all men are created equal

It doesn't. You're thinking of the "Declaration of Independence" which was basically just an angry letter to King George III that Thomas Jefferson wrote, borrowing heavily from the works of John Locke.
>>
>>3002873
Because Usain bolt didn't come out of the womb being fast as fuck. He got there through training.
>>
>>3002873
Because they can't run like Usain Bolt or be as smart as Neil deGrasse Tyson when they just came out of the womb dickhead
>>
>>3002873
>Why does the Constitution say all men are created equal when that's obviously a lie.
Can you point to me where in the constitution it says this?

http://constitutionus.com/
>>
>>3002873
I always assume that "created" is an old english word, like how a nobleman can be "Created Lord Shrewsbury" when his father dies.
>>
>>3002879
actually youre wrong, its based on an outdated concept of "faculties" that basically means we all have the capacity to reason so we are equal in that innate ability to understand the universe as humans do, regardless of how impressive or unimpressive that faculty is.
>>
>>3002873
>ITT: nigger OP tries to make a point about niggers not being niggers, but proves he's a nigger anyway
>>
>>3002873
>Not everyone is as talented as Lil Wayne.

If 'Lil Wayne' is the standard for musical talent, then we are truly a civilization in decline.
>>
File: 1432670535731.jpg (48KB, 480x245px) Image search: [Google]
1432670535731.jpg
48KB, 480x245px
>>3004287

>implying lil wayne isn't woke to subversion and SJW bullshit
>>
Thanks for this thread normies. I enjoyed the laughs.
>>
>>3004275
This
>>
>>3005378
you're a normie too.
>>
>>3002873
Jesus Christ, read the rest of the paragraph. He's saying that all men are created equally free so that all forms of government after this creations of the people for the people.
>>
>>3002882

It was a PC way of saying something that religious fags and deist-fags could agree upon. It doesn't exactly reference God but can be interpreted to mean it.
>>
>>3002873
>Tyson
>Wayne
Top kek m8
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.