[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when are fedoras proving that there is no God? Pic related,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: water_test_pic1.jpg (34KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
water_test_pic1.jpg
34KB, 425x282px
So when are fedoras proving that there is no God?

Pic related, a water test, testing for negatives is so common it's done daily to test water purity, food acceptability and so on.

>Huuuurrr mu atheist logic of not proving negatives.

Yup, it was a scam to make things difficult for the believer, you DO prove negatives, and often.

Like all atheist strategies, it was a falsehood all along.
>>
>>3002869
How is this testing for a negative? You're testing for the existence of substances other than water that have been proven to exist. I'm Catholic but your post makes no sense
>>
>>3002881

You're testing to see that the water is not contaminated. This type of testing is done religiously for example in the food industry.
>>
>>3002893
No you're actually testing to see that the water is contaminated
>>
>>3002900

You can assume the water is not contaminated, as it is the default status, you're truly testing for a negative here.
>>
>>3002905
If you actually assumed the water wasn't contaminated then you wouldn't be running tests on it
>default status
There is not a single source of water in the entire world that does not contain a non-water substance
>>
>>3002869
Tip:never.
>>
>>3002869
>Define god
>Define what kind of evidence do you expect to prove he does not exist
>>
>>3002869
When you test water for, say, lead, you're testing to see if there are detectable quantities of lead in the water. A negative lead test does not mean there is no lead in the water.
>>
>the absolute state of &humanities
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>3002869
>So when are fedoras proving that there is no God?

Better to believe in no god than worship the wrong false one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37pcwb2JKSA
>>
>>3002869
I tested the universe with my God-detecting-instrument and I found that there was 0.000000000 traces of God per billion

Now you are obligated to stop believing in God since I fulfilled your request on your terms and we collectively determined the truth value that we must all agree with, you're welcome.
>>
>So when are fedoras proving that there is no God?
About the time you present actually video footage of your particular god.
>go prove my imaginary friend doesnt exist
>>
>>3002869
do you even godel's incompleteness theorem?
>>
>>3003312
Fuck off /x/ reject.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/theimperialcult-james-harbour-honorablejudgeholden-torturedbythecia-bloomingdedalus.31517/
>>
>>3005037
>cuckyfarms
You have to go back.
>>
>>3002905
>Assume water isn't contaminated
I advise you rethink that
>>
>>3002869
>>3002905

It's amusing to see how stupid religious people are.
>>
>>3002869
Fedoras (or as the educated call them, atheists) run into the issue that proving the existence of a figure based solely on belief or indeed its nonexistence is nigh impossible. Religion is a belief, not necessarily fact, as there is more than one religion that declare themselves the one true religion and indeed contradict the other with their basic dogmas. Gods are products of belief, their acts and manifestations that only appear to the faithful. Science, and the scientific method of proving religion, inherently runs into the trouble that no credible evidence exists yet science is always linked to fact, not belief. Gods cannot be proven to exist because they're based solely on a willingness to BELIEVE they are real yet their existence cannot be disproven because science cannot alter one's beliefs and no amount of facts can dissuade the truly zealous and devout. So let's just agree to disagree and stop arguing about.
>>
>>3002869
This has to be bait.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.