[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finno korean hyper war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Finno-Korean_Hyperwar_Info.png (282KB, 317x1442px) Image search: [Google]
Finno-Korean_Hyperwar_Info.png
282KB, 317x1442px
can someone explain to me this meme i thought this would be the right place to go
>>
File: 1496177991294.png (1MB, 3630x1615px) Image search: [Google]
1496177991294.png
1MB, 3630x1615px
>>
>>3002467
what
>>
Daily reminder that the Finns have never apologized for the war crimes committed during the Sack of Gangzhou where over 10 billion women, children and ninjas were brutally slaughtered by advancing ursine cavalry. This is a stain on Finnish history that the international community has allowed to remain in the dark for too long and the descendants of those innocent ninjas whose lives were prematurely snuffed out demand justice. Contact your local representative and demand that the Finns take responsibility for their actions so that we can ensure that these types of massacres never happen again.

#Justice4Gangzhou
#WeAreAllHwan
>>
>>3002471
The lower-right part of the image was a meme used by fedoras. "We would be so much more progress if no church!" It was so absurd that someone added more ages and now "finno-korean hyperwar" is a meme.
>>
File: Helsinki circa 10000 BC.jpg (622KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
Helsinki circa 10000 BC.jpg
622KB, 1280x964px
>>3002471
I know that reaction very well, this is bigger than any redpill you've taken or even a bogpill but trust me, you'll come out as a better person after this one.
>>
>>3002544
oh. thanks

>>3002570
i dont think im ready to know the truth yet, anon.
>>
File: fin.jpg (179KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
fin.jpg
179KB, 1000x630px
>>3002544
Nah. It's a daring synthesis of korean WE WUZZING and pic related that somebody used to spam
>>
File: 1454643393469.jpg (2MB, 6252x4087px) Image search: [Google]
1454643393469.jpg
2MB, 6252x4087px
>>3002517

The fucking Hwan have yet to apologize for the Giza Mass Autism Array which to this day can be felt in Finland through the ongoing war on Autism.

Get out of here Hwan scum. One day you'll suffer for the partition of the Finnish Khaganate
>>
>>3002709
The activation of the GMAA was necessary in light of Finnish barbarism throughout the hyper war. Activating the GMAA was one of the rare instances that received unanimous approval by the Jedi counsel and every true blooded Hwan understands that it was necessary. The Finns deserve their autism for it is the only way to keep their bloodthirsty nature in check.
>>
>>3002739
That's the same logic that created the nuclear paperclip and we all know how that ended for the Antarcticans
>>
>>3002463
A bunch of /his/ goers saw that both Korean and Finnish historical revisionists claim to have empires before the ice age, so /his/ mocks the revisionists with a fanfic war.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.