[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: big guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 035-zheng-he-1[1].jpg (76KB, 630x370px) Image search: [Google]
035-zheng-he-1[1].jpg
76KB, 630x370px
>Zheng He's appearance as an adult was recorded: he was seven feet tall, had a waist that was five chi in circumference, cheeks and a forehead that were high, a small nose, glaring eyes, teeth that were white and well-shaped as shells, and a voice that was as loud as a bell. It is also recorded that he had great knowledge about warfare and was well-accustomed to battle.
>>
>>3002454

It was very common for eunuchs to grow to be very tall and fat.
>>
>>3002456
Why is that? Does test cause your growth plates to seal up faster and harder?
>>
>>3002454
A lot of ancient chinese might be giants compared to today. I visited an imperial palace near Shenyang and all the imperial guards' armor and weapons were huge, for people much taller than 6 feet/182cm. I wonder if they were actually that big.
>>
>>3002557
They were originally white before miscegenation with yellow people
>>
>>3002454
>feet

It's seven chi with one chi somewhere between 10.5 and 12 inches so lowballing he would be 6'2 still huge for someone born in 1371, average chinaman of that era wasn't much taller than five feet zero.
>>
File: we wuz chongs.jpg (231KB, 713x528px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz chongs.jpg
231KB, 713x528px
>>3002565
>They were originally white before miscegenation with yellow people
>>
File: Taijik Chinese.jpg (47KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
Taijik Chinese.jpg
47KB, 600x376px
>>3002565
>WE WUZ WANG
The only native white ethnicity in China is in western region(modern day Xinjiang), and many of them still have Indo-European appearances, they've never been displaced or vanished, but they're also NOT the people who lived in Chinese central plain and built ancient Chinese dynasties. Get your head out out your ass, don't act like a nugget.
>>
File: WEWUZCHANGS.jpg (120KB, 699x595px) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZCHANGS.jpg
120KB, 699x595px
>>3002565
>>
>>3002572
He's wearing a fucking silk pajama what he need a belt for?
>>
>>3002454
The average 'Dutch' male in the first and second century AD. stood at 5'9"

As such they would still be tall or average in most of the modern first world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.