[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Duality is an interesting philosophy because its just as much as a science as it is something to believe in.
In its most simple example, You cannot have good without bad. Why? because without bad good is no longer considered good because you have nothing to compare it to it becomes neutral. As en ENFP and a history and hum. man myself I've had a weird liking of this as a concept because with most philosophy or thoughts or opinions biases etc. They're not proven or have any basis in science.
Duality should bring you contentness for this reason as follows.
Even if you're not as happy as another person [which who knows if you are because its subjective and you'll never know another mans experience other than yourself.] there is no level to compare the happiness between you 2. So even if you have a bad life the philosophy of duality would state your life is just as good as everyone else's because highest high is the best thing you'll ever experience and your lowest low is the worst you'll ever experience and with knowledge you'll never experience life through another mans body or perception you're world is at a state of duality. If this depresses you because you're not happy in life remember that the bad in temporary and has to be balanced out by good. You cant live your life more good than bad, and more bad than good because where ever you move into on the bad and good levels; you will always be made even. My advice to you person reading this is focus on the goo and remember bad is something that is only conditional and can be compared to the good so focus on the good and don't fear living a bad life cause in theory you cant. (if you can wrap your head around this which for me it took a time or two you'll be alright)
The concept of duality is spread throughout almost all math and sciences.
>>
>>3000971

>without bad good is no longer considered good because you have nothing to compare it to it becomes neutral.

What a shit is that.

If you never sense anything bad good becomes not neutral, it certainly is still good for you.
What you say is like saying when there is no pain i´m not happy anymore, because it becomes neutral. You certainly want to be happy all the time and don´t want to feel pain.
I hope this makes you doubt.
>>
>>3000971
>>3002291

Also this

You can´t compare your feelings of joy and pain with that of others, because you are only YOU not the others, you can only think of what you would feel in the same situation as another one.
It´s like many say who lost a wife or a son, when someone says to them, i know what you are feeling, you don´t feel my pain. So the only comparison is in yourself.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.