[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys give me a good biography for each leader of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 22536-004-9855C103.jpg (14KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
22536-004-9855C103.jpg
14KB, 600x300px
Can you guys give me a good biography for each leader of the Soviet Union? maybe a chart?
>>
they were all commies
>>
Lenin - Revolutionary leader, spent most of his life in civil war

Stalin - asshole of the party sacrificed millions of russians for rapid industrialization

Khrushchev - Tried to reverse Stalin's assholishness but pressures from the west and the state of his country put a stop to that

Brezhnev - Synthesis probably the main guy you should judge what the USSR was about than Stalin

-bunch of irrelevant twats-

Gorbachev - wanted to modernize his economy, ended up destroying the union

Yeltsin - decides to go "fuck it" and puts it out to the shed
>>
>>3000217
>>3000157
i mean actual books. i appreciate it though
>>
they were all jews
>>
>>3000631
by all you mean zero (0) right

MAYBE one of Lenins maternal grandparents but thats it
>>
>>3000157
>>3000631
This.
>>
bump again

ill take any biographies of soviet leaders
>>
>>
>>3001440
thanks
>>
ok final bump

if you have read any good bios on a Soviet leader or leaders ill take your recs
>>
>>3000105
>Lenin
>Radical revolutionary who had the Royal Family killed, initiated the Red Terror against the petite bourgeoisie, and established the RSFSR, which later turned into the Soviet Union. He was an idealist who had some good ideas but had no qualms about killing thousands of people who got in his way.
>Stalin
>Brutish and ruthless son of a Georgian peasant. Reversed some of Lenin's policies and completely collectivized agriculture and industry. He transformed the USSR from a twice-war-ravaged agrarian state to an industrialized, nuclear-armed superpower and massively improved living standards, though he killed a few million in the process via forced collectivization of farms and repression of ethnic minorities that rebelled, and much of the infrastructure building and resource extraction in rural areas came from forced labor in specialized camps
>Khrushchev
>Much, much less paranoid and repressive than Stalin. Oversaw mild liberalization of censorship and public life, and put an end to the mass killings. His term saw some well-intentioned but sometimes unsuccessful reforms and the emergence of the USSR as a space-age country. Deposed by a coup initiated by the more conservative factions.
>Brezhnev
>More repressive than Khrushchev but nowhere near Stalin; used insidious methods like telephone tapping, surveillance, and political misuse of psychiatry. His 18-year term saw stability, initially rising living standards, and cultural development, but also saw economic stagnation from the outdated economic model, corruption, and aggravated social problems.
>Andropov
>Served for 15 months, overseeing increased prosecution of corrupt officials and wide release of unsavory economic statistics. Political repression still continued on a moderate scale.
>Chernenko
More reforms, but economic issues continued.
>Gorbachev
>Radically overhauled everything, increasing political and economic freedom but doing it so quickly that everything collapsed
>>
>>3001440
Haven't read that one, this one is really good though. Part one of three.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.