[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Wuz Redskins loses again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

http://www.academia.edu/33464545/The_Anzick_Genome_Proves_Clovis_Is_First_After_All_unedited_proof_

>Abstract

>The close relatives who buried the Anzick infant ca. 12,800 cal BP made classic Clovis tools and were unequivocally the lineal genetic ancestors of all the living Native peoples of southern North America, Central America, and South America. Clovis-derived Fell I fishtail points track the rapid southward migration of this ancestral population all the way to Tierra del Fuego. Any hypothesized earlier populations, if they (improbably) ever existed, must have been replaced or genetically swamped by these Clovis descendants

Muh Solutreans.
>>
>>2999684
Do whites actually believe in the solutrean hoax?
>>
I can't believe this was ever under debate, why did whitebois even WANT to be natives?
>>
>>2999833
Americans like to we wuz this as it erases guilt that they displaced people already here. Also they want to be unique and having some native is exotic so its considered cool and special. Really it boils down to white guilt or being disconnected from your european heritage. Honestly mutts are the worst but I feel for them having no culture or knowing where to looks. Like american blacks and chicanos.
>>
>>2999684
Please don't post this on cancerous boards. They'll come here trying to validate their circlejerk delusions.
>>
>>2999900

>cancerous boards

Well that's hard.
>>
Fuck you OP
I read that whole thing, and it was fucking garbage. Highschool tier.

They austisticly rant about dates for most of it, ignoring without argument dates that they don't like.
The writing is terribly unprofessional.
The genetics they present without comparison to European genetics, pretty shitty way to refute a hypothesis about European American pre historical relations. Also ignore links with western Siberians.

Then ignore the fact that genetic evidence suggests America was populated by the same wave as Papua new Guinea and Australia.

All because of MUH FEELS

Fuck you and fuck anyone who distorts the truth for some stupid emotionally or politically based ideology. I will burn you alive you fucking heretic.
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3000013

>KANZ N SHEET
>>
>>3000013

Hey there Shaniqua.
>>
>>2999900

"Cancerous boards" goes for too much on 4chan.
>>
>>3000013
>The writing is terribly unprofessional.
Well, the author is a person who seems to have devoted the last twenty years of his life to autistically screeching about Clovis first. I'm not really able to find anything else about him (teaching positions, research history, etc.) easily, besides criticism directed specifically at pre-Clovis arguments, which he seems morally opposed to for whatever reason. My best guess is that this is a CRM archaeologist who is devoted to the old model he learned in college years ago (Clovis first) and has decided to devote his life to trying to disprove the new model (earlier pre-Clovis migrations), despite overwhelming evidence for it. And yes, that means his paper is full of shitty arguments, ignoring valid counterarguments, and poor writing.

But, his paper (as bad as it is) does show genetic continuity between migrating populations from Asia and current Native Americans. Because the Solutrean hypothesis supporters claim that the Clovis culture was originated by European immigrants, the paper's demonstration of this contibutity does a good job of showing that Clovis people were probably Asian, which negates the Solutrean hypothesis. It has no logical bearing on earlier waves of Asian migration, but OP's point (Europeans not being the origin of Clovis culture as bullshit) is argued well enough by the evidence in the paper, shitty writing from a crazy person holding a grudge notwithstanding. I'd rather this argument came from a better source (and it has; there are lots of actual scholarly paper about this issue), but the source doesn't mean the evidence is completely without merit.
>>
>>2999831
the shitposting ones pretend to
>>
>>2999684
>Solutreans
So this is pretty much WE WUZ KANGS for white people?
>>
>>3000859
>he is bad and writes, i mean smells bad
Try again drumpfies.
>>
haven't they found evidence of other pre-clovis people in South america?
>>
>>3001173
Yes, but the author of that article says he disagrees with that evidence. He doesn't say why, just that he thinks it isn't valid because it disagrees with him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.