[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name a more alpha U.S president

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg (93KB, 914x1216px) Image search: [Google]
37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg
93KB, 914x1216px
name a more alpha U.S president
>>
>>2998661

Teddy
>>
>>2998706
>LBJ 6'4" chad
>teddy 5'10" fat manlet
are you even trying?
>>
>>2998661
The OG
>>
William "the absolute madmen" McKinley
>>
>>2998740
this
>>
File: IMG_3918.jpg (105KB, 720x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3918.jpg
105KB, 720x805px
>>2998734
Just for arguments sake, post-industrial revolution warfare has favored the manlet. If you think Audie Murphy and John Basilone weren't swimming in pussy and weren't the most Chad motherfuckers on Earth, you're out of your fucking mind.
>>
Andrew Jackson
>>
>>2998734
You mean a rugged asf manly man vs some wrinkly old fart who watched film of animals mating?
>>
The current guy
>>
>>2998887
unconfident, fat, senile, balding men who is laughed at by everyone aren't alpha. sorry
>>
>>2998935
>unconfident
objectively false, his charisma was basically all he had going for him
>fat
size is respected in human societies, the weak should fear the strong
>senile
how so? Once again objectively false, he's very sharp for his age. Doesn't drink for fucks sake.
>balding
No, and even if that were so it wouldn't matter
>laughed at by everyone
everyone fears him.
>>
>>2999004
>point by point nitpick reply on cue
Sad!
>>
>>2999004
bahahahahaha
>>
>>2998740
/thread
>>
>>2999010
>>2999027
404: argument not found
>>
>>2998661
donald trump
>>
>>2999038
>follows G7 leaders in a golf cart
>>
File: Washington with knife.jpg (35KB, 284x260px) Image search: [Google]
Washington with knife.jpg
35KB, 284x260px
>>2998740
I heard he was 6'8 and weighed a fucking ton.
>>
>>2999035
>le not an argument
kys faggot. no want is trying to argue with you, we just laugh at you
>>
>>2998866
this

anything other than AJ is objectively wrong
>>
>>2999074
So you concede then, awesome. I win.
>>
I wish I could possess Teddy Roosevelt's unyielding drive and fervor for the strenuous life!
>>
File: trump_thicc.jpg (67KB, 610x565px) Image search: [Google]
trump_thicc.jpg
67KB, 610x565px
>>2999004
People fear him the same way people fear the retarded person at school: retard strength.
pic related
>>
>>2999097
you win at being a retard
>>
>>2998661
donald trump
>>
How can someone who was a number 2 to a 43-year-old kid president be the most alpha
>>
>>2999144
I still win
>>
File: Trudeau-butt.jpg (143KB, 700x844px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau-butt.jpg
143KB, 700x844px
>>2999127
>>
trump in many ways makes a farce of the dying ideas of masculinity

but say what you want about him, every wino suburban lower upper class soccer mom in a swing state would put out for him.
>>
>>2998661
he set the US up for ruin.
>>
>>2999404
Yeah but he yelled at people and walked around with his dick out in the whitehouse.
>>2999127
THICC
>>
>>2999302

you're quite wrong about that last bit

people have a bit more dignity than that
>>
>>2999302
He looks like a pig though
>>
>>2998740
I heard he like like 30 god damn dicks
>>
>>2999127
Drumf is a bully masquerading as an alpha. Bullies mimic true alpha tendencies like salesmen who doesn't believe in his own product and has to use sales gimmicks to dazzle people into buying his bullshit. This is particularly attractive to fake, superficial people.

The most alpha presidents in history
1: Andrew Jackson: hard to argue with a guy who "rattled like a bag of marbles" from being in so many duels, who beat his own would-be assailant with his cane. At his funeral they had to take his pet parrot away because it kept shouting obscenities. Even if you hate his politics you have to respect his rugged countenance.
2: George Washington: everyone who knew him described his presence: he was a soft spoken giant of a man who's weighted words, when they came, made people fucking respect him.
3: JFK: banged the hottest woman society had yet produced.
4; Theodore Roosevelt: took no shit from any plutocrat. Loved big game hunting so much that he created the concept of a national park just so that Americans could still have a place to shoot large, powerful animals.
>>
nixon
>>
>>2998661
-Teddy
-Jackson
-Grant

LBJ just talked big tbqh.
>>
>>2999468
This x1000
>>
>>2998661
>signed Hart-Celler
>>
>>2998661
>Landslide Lyndon
If stealing elections and assassinating your way into power are not disqualifying factors, then yes, LBJ is definitely the most alpha.
>>
>>2999704
Those are qualifying factors. I don't agree with what he did, but I admire his dedication and resourcefulness.
>>
>>2998740
i heard he once held the hand of the wife of one of his opponents...
...in acid...
...at a party.
>>
>>2999468
>Drumpf
Post-irony.

Go back to reddot.
>>
JFK or Lincoln. JFK for obvious reasons and Lincoln because it takes balls of steel to start, maintain and take a horrifying but necessary civil war to its conclussion.
>>
>>2999468
Why is that mick before TR? TR got shot and successfully deduced it was non lethal and finished his speech. Honestly he needs to go before GW with cripple coke boy pumped off the list. John Quincy Adams would swim across the Potomac river naked and had the difficulties of handling the federalist
>>
>>2998740
>too limp dick to even join a party
>willingly leaves after two terms
Nah
>>
>>2999908
>is his own man not a party stooge
>knows there is more to life than ruling
Yea
>>
>>2999816
Buzzwords and website wars aren't an argument, try again sweetie
>>
>>2999931
I'm not arguing anything though, you're just a certified Redditor

This post does not require a response
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.