[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Julian the Apostate .jpg (140KB, 821x1226px) Image search: [Google]
Julian the Apostate .jpg
140KB, 821x1226px
Was it autism?
>>
>Tfw you btfo Christians so bad the father of the church purposely ignores your best arguments for fear of the people reading them and buries your works
>>
>>2998024
Baby don't sperge me.
>>
Julian was the most glorious example of the Greco-Roman Pagan ideal of a Hero-Philosopher-Priest-King who had everything going for them and then tragically fucks everything up like a fucking retard due to MUH HUBRIS.

>Beloved by everyone in the West
>When you claim the throne in the East you get shitstomped
>Retreat to a fortress, besieged by Christian troops
>Suddenly the Emperor in the East fucking dies; you inherit
>Purge the Empire of Christian bureaucrats causing an administrative re-invigoration and massive increase in government efficiency
>Slash taxes, economy on the up
>Come up with your own whacky religious system, people love it and love you for it
>Oh, the Eastern armies don't like that I'm not a Christian? I'll just bribe them.
>Consult the Oracle at Delphi
>She says not to invade Persia
>Do it anyways
>Shot by some Persian sandnigger then get murdered by own troops at camp
And then everything he worked for gets utterly undone. His only lasting legacy is his work "Against the Galileans" still blowing Christians out of the water to this day and we don't even have his best arguments, just the ones the Church could come up with counters to.
>>
>>2998024
If anything Christians were the autists
>>
File: 1495816138341.png (718KB, 466x935px) Image search: [Google]
1495816138341.png
718KB, 466x935px
More like Julian the Prostate lmao
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.