[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greater "Serbia"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

How did the Serb Nationalists ever think they could get away with all this? Were they actually retarded or something? No wonder NATO had to put them down.

Greedy cunts.
>>
Seselj is a memester even Serbian parties from the early 90s that wanted to reinstall the karadjordgevic dynasty told him to take a walk.
>>
Not as greedy as Israelis wanting Palestinian land.
>>
>>2998009
Because that is more or less what was promised to Serbia in the 1915 London agreement, and also, while looking at the ethnic map of Yugoslavia it does make some sense, with the unfortunate point being that central Slavonia is majority Croat while Eastern and Western are not (and the whole "Muslim" national identity thing that i ain't getting into).
>>
>>2998009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwwHGT6c9N0
TURNING THE FROGS GAY
>>
>>2998009
>Were they actually retarded or something?
Pretty much. Serbia is what would happen if /pol/ became a nation.

>Whereas the Croats argue that the Orthodox are our greatest enemies and that Serbdom is the same as Orthodoxy, the Serbs wear themselves out calling our attention to some bogus history, by which they have Serbianized the whole world.
>t. quote from 1891
>>
>>2998278
>>t. quote from 1891
wow, nothing has changed from the 1800s
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.