[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would the world be different in Africa never existed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1348.jpg (52KB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.jpg
52KB, 640x381px
How would the world be different in Africa never existed?
>>
>>2997164
Humans wouldn't exist. Completely different species and biomes.
>>
>>2997164
Depending on your position, there are two options.
1. Humanity does not exist and therefore nothing matters
2. Humanity does exist but numerous civilizations are stunted in weird ways due to the lack of an Egypt or North Africa. Although trade between Asia and Europe is much larger
>>
>>2997164
Le humans wouldn't exist because they came from africa :DDDD

Memes aside, the entire world would be drastically different since Rome wouldn't be be able to project as much power due to lack of the Mediterrarean sea and such, lack of Carthage. Egypt disappearing means our alphabet will probably derive from the Sumerians/Akkadians and I guess you would be missing some of the Bible's mythos. Blacks not existing means Europeans and Americans would have to look at another source of slave labor and the Civil War would no longer have happened.
>>
>>2997180
>Le humans wouldn't exist because they came from africa :DDDD
Even if I concede your dumb meme theory that humans are native to Europe or whatever, your points are moot. If the African landmass never exists in the first place, the change to oceanic currents, sea levels and climate wouldn't lead to a recognizeable world in any way. Think of the bigger picture, the entire evolution of life would have been different.
>>
>>2997188
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Sorry pal, but your OOA theory is longer valid.

>If the African landmass never exists in the first place, the change to oceanic currents, sea levels and climate wouldn't lead to a recognizeable world in any way. Think of the bigger picture, the entire evolution of life would have been different.
True but given OP's image, it's probably a scenario where the environment and humans outside of Africa remained the same somehow. It allows for better speculative discussion.
>>
>>2997205
Try harder.
>An international team of researchers say the findings entirely change the beginning of human history and place the last common ancestor of both chimpanzees and humans - the so-called Missing Link - in the Mediterranean region.
Homimids=! Anatomically modern humans.
>>
File: graecopithecus.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
graecopithecus.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>2997205
>>
>no slaves in America
>no resources to exploit cuz imperialism and colonialism

The world would indeed be very different. For good or worse.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.