[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the black Hebrews? What do they believe in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-06-24-08-52-04.png (216KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-24-08-52-04.png
216KB, 540x960px
Who are the black Hebrews? What do they believe in?
>>
>>2994237
They are trying to take advantage of Jewish privilege.
>>
>>2994237
WE WUZ THE REAL ANCIENT ISRAELITES SENPAI
>>
>>2994237
They're literally insane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI
>>
Black scientologists
>>
>>2994237
>People we call Jewish today are fake Hebrews
>The Bible is prophecy yet to happen, not a record
>Right now we are in the part of the Old Testament where the Israelites are captive in Egypt
>America is Egypt, the whites are the Egyptians, black people are the Israelites
>One day a Moses will come to lead the Israelites out of captivity
>also somewhere along the way the white man becomes enslaved
>also they're against interracial relationships
>>
>>2994294
>>2994306
Shit actually interest me greatly. That and the Nation of Gods and Earths.
>>
>when your ancestors are worthless niggers and you try to steal the identity of other peoples but the whole world is laughing at you
>>
>>2994467

>Nation of Gods and Earths.

What about the 5%ers interests you?
Their beliefs or the fact that the music that stupid little white babies love so much is largely made by them, an organisation of racial supremacists?
>>
>>2994516
Their beliefs. I did time state prison and met a few. I don't like the Wu Tang. I'm always interested in knowing what people believe in. Doesn't mean I adhere to them.
>>
>>2994532

>I don't like the Wu Tang.

Loads of rappers are 5%ers and far more are influenced by their ideas.
Sorry if I sound vitriolic. It just irritates me that so many kiddies are mindlessly listening to the equivalent of RAC, and are too stupid or blind to see it because, get this, they don't listen to the lyrics.

That said, I know the feeling. I'm interested in learning about the seedy underbelly of Mormonism, not because I think they're insincere, but because they have some very interesting maneuvers in progress.
Packing out the intelligence agencies of the US, for example. That level of sinister shit orchestrated by a centralised church in the 21st century agitates my autism.
>>
>>2994620
The CIA actually really like Mormons because they are really good at taking orders and are relatively clean.
They also are expert recruiters of foreign populations and are stationed across the world.
Their church's more shadier elements would also prove useful to intelligence agencies as well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.