[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Catchphrases that reveal a weak argument

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Hackerman.png (158KB, 829x468px) Image search: [Google]
Hackerman.png
158KB, 829x468px
>DU IT EGEN BOMAR HARIS AAAAA
>GO BAK TU /PAUL/ AAAA
>JURMANS AR BARBERIANZ AAAA
>>
>>2990576
>iq
>holistic interpretation of statistics
>pseudoscience
>argument of authority
>ideology
>conquest is an argument of superiority
>>
File: Capture1.png (371KB, 557x654px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
371KB, 557x654px
>>2990588
>conquest is an argument of superiority
The rest I agree with my good sir, but I beg to differ when defending this position. I don't personally hold this view, but can see its merit as while a strict only-the-strong-survive kind of scoiety will be inhumane and with a lot of internal conflict, technically it results in an almost unrivaled resolve and strength in the surviving members, AKA literally the bes of the best
>>
>>2990576
>H
>R
>E
but unironically
>>
>>2990595
>arabs invading europe
>mexicans overwhelming european population on US
>>
File: Dr. Goldstein, I'm NSDAP.png (349KB, 544x733px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Goldstein, I'm NSDAP.png
349KB, 544x733px
>>2990679
Yes and if the West can't get its shit together we lose

>>2990658
this, so fucking much
>>
>>2990576
writing the opponent's argument with poor spelling to suggest they're stupid
>>
>>2990576
>history is written by the victors
>>
>>2990576
I think telling people to go back to Paul is justified. There's no excusing holocaust deniers (who are invariably poltards anyway) when there are ample arguments and counter arguments exist that we never get a response to; namely because serious challenge always degrades to shitflinging and 'DA JOOZ' a long time before that.

Telling someone who believes that the Wehrmacht were a great army or that Barbarossa would have succeeded were it not for x to go back to Paul is wrong, though.
>>
>>2990728
I agree, but what would you say to people who say the holocaust did happen, but was exagerrated?
>>
>>2990595
but that's not how society works, and is why it's wrong
>>
>>2990738
I'm not >>2990728 but I think that as long as someone agrees to the basic facts (millions of Jews and millions of others were killed by Nazi Germany) then you can have a real discussion about the historical significance of it. The problem comes when people start denying that the Nazis exterminated people they didn't like. There's just no historical evidence to defend that position.
>>
>>2990738
Depends what you mean by "exaggerated". If you want to argue 5.5 million rather than 6 million were killed, I don't think anyone would have a problem with that, and contrary to /pol/ memes in fact respected academic historians do have these debates.

If by "exaggerated" you mean believing that only a few thousand died, and only from disease and starvation not gas chambers, then that is just Holocaust denial for people who are too pussy to go all the way, and those people should fuck off back to /pol/
>>
File: jeremy-corbyn.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-corbyn.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>Strong and stable

>coalition of chaos
>>
File: FUCKING GLURMPF REEEEEEEE.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING GLURMPF REEEEEEEE.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
>Drumpf
>Cheeto-face
>Cock holster
>tiny hands
>>
>>2990780
what if you say millions died but mostly because of starvation and illness due to bombed railways, and not by throwing them into ovens alive?
>>
File: kEKING.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
kEKING.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>2990793
>jeremy corbachov
>laughing when he's the joke
>>
>>2991259
>Britain's main leaders are Teresa May, Jeremy Corbyn, and Boris Johnson

The line between black comedy and outright tragedy has never been so hard to find.
>>
>>2991132

Then you're retarded and need to go back to /pol/.

There is extensive documentation of and confessions to a coordinated extermination campaign.
>>
>God works in mysterious ways
>>
>>2991284
those confessions are as legit as the Nuremberg trials lmao
>>
>>2990728
>Telling someone who believes that the Wehrmacht were a great army or that Barbarossa would have succeeded were it not for x to go back to Paul is wrong, though.
No, it's better to tell them to fuck off back to Warthunder or something.
>>
>>2991076
Tfw you realize Colbert hates Trump because Trump is exactly the character he tried and failed to portray.

>>2991266
Don't dispair, Moggy is waiting in the wings to save us!
>>
>>2991579

The Colbert Report was a parody of Bill O'Reilly.
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>2991259
Yeah sure he is. Nothing near as hilarious a joke as the entire Conservative party right now right?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.