[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0687.jpg (143KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0687.jpg
143KB, 700x544px
I want to believe in God so fucking bad but I can't. Can any religious people convince me or point me in the direction of literature that can convince me?
>>
Which God
>>
>>2989053
Scrap the judeo-Christian interpretation of god, which is heavily contradictory.

Do research on Ik Onkar and Sikhism.
>>
>>2989057
Any God. I don't care I just want to believe in a god or a supreme being.
>>
>>2989053

NO TEXT, NO SPEECH, CAN IMPART BELIEF.
>>
>>2989065
Find a gurdwara in your area and interact with some people there, ask for a meal,
>>
>>2989053

I guess you can become a gnostic if you critically study the bible pinpointing actively how evil the god depicted there is, and then having a read at the hypostasis of the archons.
>>
I watched a lot of William Lane Craig debate/discussion videos and he converted me from Atheist to Agnostic.
I'd suggest that.
Been trying to go beyond Agnostic for 6 years now and it hasn't happened sadly.
>>
>>2989065
>Any God. I don't care I just want to believe in a god or a supreme being.
Then you need to have a higher level of intelligence than your average fedora tipper. If you fail to meet that requirement you should stick with Christianity or Islam.
>>
Religion is a meme. It's possible that you simply lack the essential "religion" genes. Have a nice, productive atheist life.
>>
>>2989053
Why don`t you force yourself to blieve in unicorns instead?
>>
You can't logically convince yourself that God exists. You just have to know.
>>
File: 1460929724895.png (269KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
1460929724895.png
269KB, 450x488px
>>2989053
Are you jewish at least? Reminder that Christianity is by gentiles assblasted for not being part of God's chosen people.
>>
>>2989252

JEWS ARE ANTIGOD; THEY WORSHIP THE DJINNI/DEMON YHWH, NOT GOD.

JEWS ARE SLAVES TO YHWH, AND MINIONS OF THE DEMIOURGOS.

JEWS ARE THE LOWEST OF THE SUBHUMAN; THEY ARE ON THE LEVEL OF VERMIN; ANY LOWER, AND THEY WOULD BE AKIN TO A VIRUS.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>2989262
>>
>>2989276
Wow, jew really showed him by posting a completely irrelevant image!
>>
>>2989284
an irrelevant image for an irrelevant argument
seems fitting
>>
>>2989053
>>2989065
The energy-as-matter that makes up the particles of your body is co-exerting a gravitational pull on every other particle in existence. The heavier-than-hydrogen atoms within you come from the forge at the heart of stars. You are the universe experiencing itself. You are an ecosystem that could not survive without partner microbes in your gut and elsewhere, not to mention subcellular structures that once long past were distinct but eventually cooperating singlecellular organisms. If you are a being but also an organism, and if your ability to think is rooted in the connectivity of your neural network, what then of the world? The universe? To me, if god is a being and has a mind, it is far FAR beyond are ken...because we are part of him, the equivalent of a neuron or a rhibosome. No wonder he doesn't answer prayers or speak English. His thought is the particle interactions of the entirety of existence. When our localized consciousnesses falter, fail, and die, when our ego disappears and we forget and cease to be who we are, we still continue as a tiny but real part of god the universe.
>>
>>2989328
>but also an organism
I meant but also an egosystem
>>
>>2989328
>>2989331
** ecosystem duh
I've been up all night
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.