[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWI WWII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dsadsa.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
dsadsa.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
I want to know everything about ww1 and ww 2 and i mean everything from the allies and axis' sides. can you help me out /his/?
>>
>>2984918
Fuck off poohead, i hop yu get raped by a huge niger ape
>>
its almost impossible
its tens if not hundreds of thousands of pages

ive read several thousands pages just about "minor" military operations of the wehrmacht and the waffen SS, and thats just 1 author /operation, theres probably more about well known ones

tone it down boy, be a bit more specific or start with seeing an overview if you lack that
>>
>>2984918
You're gonna have a hell of hard time cause there's just waay to much to cover in depth. But start with something like the Cambridge History of WW1 and WW2.
Read them and then continue your research into whatever you find most interesting from each period.
>>
how about we start of at 1914-1915 then work up
>>
>>2984918
A bit of a retarded question, but here is "everything"

>Weapons are getting wacky
>Empires and nations all bound by alliances and simmering autism
>Tensions are at a boiling point, hasn't been a good war in a while now
>Some faggot gets shot
>A war happens
>Hyper-autism with pacts and alliances mean more wars start
>Suddenly it's a world war
>Wacky weapons put into place
>People suddenly realise that you can't just introduce game-changing technology to a battlefield without altering your tactics
>Trench retardation for several years
>War ends
>Germany bullied
>"Allies" of WW1 work together to fuck germany so hard in the ass just hard enough for them to come back for round 2
>Lead up to WW1
>Germany is shit, but hey this manlet is improving national pride
>Cool, more clay for krauts!
>"Hey Germany, stop being assholes"
>"Fuck off France and Britain, we'll do what we want"
>"Ok"
>Britain lets Germany annex a country as long as it promises not to annex any more countires
>Britain is retarded
>Krauts do what krauts do best
>WW1: Electric Boogaloo, this time with added innovation
>Germany grab Europe by the balls and prep it for an ass kicking
>USA stay out of it
>German autism spikes out and spanks Russia by accident-purpose
>8 gorillion front war
>USA decide to declare war for brownie points
>Russia beats Germany
>Allies punch germany in the face with their fists during D-Day, a decisive victory
>Allies/Russia force Germany to surrender
>Nobody can be bothered fighting the nips, who have been faggoty this whole time, so they just nuke them
>Peace achieved.avi
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.