[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he considered the bad guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Why is he considered the bad guy?
>>
>>2984680
I didn't know this was a widely held belief
>>
>>2984680
He fought England.
>>
>>2984680
He lost and he also gave us bureaucracy
>>
only anglos consider him a bad guy, he freed europe from the royal menace and was about to put down the british monster
>>
He formally ended the republic so he could be emperor
>>
>>2984680
The eternal anglo writes history
>>
>>2984680
I don't think he is. In Slovenia, we remember him for making Slovene the language of education and official matters and because the first Slovene university was founded during his rule, not to forget the various other reforms, especially in administration and economy.
>>
>>2984680
He was the Hitler of his day
>>
File: 1366288573380.png (255KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1366288573380.png
255KB, 354x367px
>>2984772
>>2984747
>>2984758
pretty much this; most of Europe is grateful or has a positive view of Napoleon, it's just the eternal aanglo and occasionally the krauts that talk shit about him
>>2984836
there's no comparison between them. He wanted to unite Europe under his rule, which was pretty modern and progressive, unlike the monarchy shit of the anglos and their peers. He got jumped on by every monarchy for basically trying to end monarchies all over Europe, which would have been great for the continent. Hitler just wanted to make Germany great again + some genocide
>>
>>2984680
haha the BALANCE OF POWER bro, you can't upset the BALANCE OF POWER in europe bro hhaaha
>>
File: 1452142251827.jpg (38KB, 650x725px) Image search: [Google]
1452142251827.jpg
38KB, 650x725px
>>2984680
>Be Spanish King
>Know that if anything goes wrong for Napoleon, Prussia will attack somewhere between 1805 and 1807
>Prussia attacks
>Get ready to intervene
>Prussia gets slaughtered
>Napoleon isn't happy
>Get invaded
B-BUT MUH GOYA'S PAINTINGS OF EVENTS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN
>>
>>2984680

he led a pointless death march on Moscow
>>
>>2984934

Oh, yeah, sure, very convincing.
>>
>>2984680
Because he ultimately lost and fell victim to the worst kind of propaganda, Russo-Anglo propaganda
>>
>>2984934
wut, who cared irl about prussia
>>
>>2984680
Hitleresque statist
>>
>>2984680
He's no George Washington

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn-7UtKNuwE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.