[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times when /his/ and /x/ have crossed paths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 41

File: kholat.png (200KB, 311x578px) Image search: [Google]
kholat.png
200KB, 311x578px
Post 'em
>>
>>2984157
can someone explain to me what the fuck happened? Why was there radiation??
>>
>>2984179
something about experimental parachute mines detonated 2 meters above ground in the same area around the same time.
>>
A few things are likely:
>they were missing clothes possibly because of paradoxical undressing in response to hypothermia
>ripped tents could also be explained by this
>an animal probably ate the soft tissue of the eyes and tongue of that one person
>apparently avalanches have never happened there before but it's possibility and could also explain why they ran from the tents in little clothing.
>The radiation stuff is probably bullshit though.
>>
>>2984157
Guess I'm not sleeping tonight.
>>
Almas got to then
>>
>>2984179
If you wanna know I recommend you watch Lemmino's video on the Dyatlov Pass Incident, it tries to explain what happened without all the wild speculation that leaves you with more questions than answers. Here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI
>>
>>2984157

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

>The Miracle of the Sun (Portuguese: O Milagre do Sol) was an event which occurred on 13 October 1917, attended by a large crowd who had gathered near Fátima, Portugal in response to a prophecy made by three shepherd children that the Virgin Mary, referred to as Our Lady of Fatima, would appear and perform miracles on that date. Newspapers published testimony from reporters and other people who claimed to have witnessed extraordinary solar activity, such as the sun appearing to "dance" or zig-zag in the sky, careen towards the earth, or emit multicolored light and radiant colors. According to these reports, the event lasted approximately ten minutes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_Plague_of_1518

>The Dancing Plague (or Dance Epidemic) of 1518 was a case of dancing mania that occurred in Strasbourg, Alsace (then part of the Holy Roman Empire) in July 1518. Around 400 people took to dancing for days without rest, and, over the period of about one month, some of those affected died of heart attack, stroke, or exhaustion.
>>
File: aztec-giant.jpg (75KB, 786x508px) Image search: [Google]
aztec-giant.jpg
75KB, 786x508px
The Quinametzin, some race of giant tall people that was even reported by the spanish.

"There is no denying that there have been giants in this country.I can affirm this as an eyewitness, because I have met men of monstrous stature here.I think there are many in Mexico who will remember, like me, a giant Indian who appeared in a Procession of the feast of Corpus Christi, dressed in yellow silk and a halberd on his shoulder and a helmet on his head, and he was one meter taller than the others. "-Fray Diego Duran
>>
>>2984713
Why does everything the aztecs do involve disembowelment
>>
File: desoto.jpg (256KB, 757x921px) Image search: [Google]
desoto.jpg
256KB, 757x921px
Reports from what is now the United States too.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
>>
“Si-Te-Cah” or Saiduka literally translates as “tule-eaters” in the Northern Paiute language. The tule is a fibrous water plant, which according to legend, the giants wove into rafts to escape attacks by the Paiute. They used the rafts to navigate across what remained then of Lake Lahontan, an ancient lake that once covered most of northern Nevada during the last ice age. As the Paiute tale goes, after years of warfare, all the tribes in the area joined together to rid themselves of the Si-Te-Cah. One day, as the tribes chased down the last remaining red-haired giants, they took refuge in a cave. The Paiutes demanded their enemy come out of the cave and fight, but the giants refused. The coalition of tribes proceeded to shoot arrows at them while starting a large fire at the mouth of the cave. The smoke drove out a few who died in a hail of arrows while the rest were all either burned alive or asphyxiated.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck_murders

>Hinterkaifeck was a small farmstead situated between the Bavarian towns of Ingolstadt and Schrobenhausen

>A few days prior to the crime, farmer Andreas Gruber told neighbors about discovering footprints in the snow leading from the edge of the forest to the farm, but none leading back. He also spoke about hearing footsteps in the attic and finding an unfamiliar newspaper on the farm. Furthermore, the house keys went missing several days before the murders. None of this was reported to the police prior to the attack.

>Six months earlier, the previous maid had left the farm, claiming that it was haunted; the new maid, Maria Baumgartner, arrived on the farm on the day of the attack and was killed hours later.

>It is believed that the perpetrator(s) remained at the farm for several days – someone had fed the cattle and eaten food in the kitchen, and the neighbors saw smoke from the chimney during the weekend

Never solved
>>
>>2984779
The mayor had a child with the mother and the child went to live with them and he was super angry about it. He did it.
>>
>>2984157
I saw someone writing in old church slavonic and binary on /x/
>>
File: JacktheRipper1888.jpg (77KB, 493x481px) Image search: [Google]
JacktheRipper1888.jpg
77KB, 493x481px
>>2984157
>>
>>2984357>>2984389>>2984713>>2984742
>>2984748
>>2984778
>>2984779

Underrated posts.
>>
>>2984713
Acromegaly? Only mentions the one tall guy.
>>
>>2985788
What kind of shitposting is that?
>>
>>2985719
One of the examples where the conspiracy is less interesting than the most probable option. I hate the royal/freemason theory. Although the guy who was probably the Ripper said that he believed he knew the whereabouts of all minkinds. Even for a madman it's kind of creepy.
>>
>>2985719
What us /x/ related about a guy murdering prostitutes?
>>
>>2985895
/x/ is for paranormal, conspiracy theories and creepy stuff. That's arguably all three.
>>
>>2985895

That's none of those things
>>
>>2985906
JTR was an immigrant who wasn't caught red-handed but was probably (according to the two senior officers in charge of the investigation) apprehended and put in an asylum.
>>
>>2985917
He was a fall guy. The real Jack the Ripper was a Jew. He wrote so as grafitti on the wall.
>>
>>2985925
Grafitti was unrelated. I think it was found next to the place where they found the bloody appron of Catherine Eddowes which is the only piece of evidence left by the Ripper (it's how we know where he came from).
The guy arrested WAS a Jew. Basically all the suspects that haven't been debunked yet are Jews who left Russia after the pogroms in 1881 which started after the death of tsar Alexander II.
>>
File: U211P5029DT20140908122652.jpg (50KB, 440x513px) Image search: [Google]
U211P5029DT20140908122652.jpg
50KB, 440x513px
>>2985946
One of them. Choose your fighter. I couldn't find a better pic with a couple more names.
>>
File: ripper-suspects.jpg (383KB, 940x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ripper-suspects.jpg
383KB, 940x2048px
>>2985959
This one is a bit better but there's the fake info about the shawl that in reality was inconclusive.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit
>The legend of the green children of Woolpit concerns two children of unusual skin colour who reportedly appeared in the village of Woolpit in Suffolk, England, some time in the 12th century, perhaps during the reign of King Stephen. The children, brother and sister, were of generally normal appearance except for the green colour of their skin. They spoke in an unknown language, and would only eat raw broad beans. Eventually they learned to eat other food and lost their green pallor, but the boy was sickly and died soon after he and his sister were baptised. The girl adjusted to her new life, but she was considered to be "rather loose and wanton in her conduct".[2] After she learned to speak English, the girl explained that she and her brother had come from Saint Martin's Land, a subterranean world inhabited by green people.
>>
>>2985983
I love this one.
>>
>>2985983
They were from Belgium weren't they?
>>
>>2984779
The father was a gigantic idiot who ignored all red flags and let his family die
>>
>>2984737
In my option, Asteks are;t humans: my explanation:
1) short heda;
3 they savages
4. culture of kill.
That was my exlaining as why to Asteks aren't human begins,
exptrapolate your option.
>>
>>2985917
This. The Nathan Kaminsky/George Cohen explanation is really the only one of that makes sense. He's basically the perfect suspect; the only somewhat sketchy thing about the explanation is the part of the name mix-up, but it's not that much of a stretch to think that English police wouldn't have cared much about accurately recording a Yiddish speaking Jew's name. He also appears to be who the investigators were talking about when they said that they thought JTR had been caught and died in an asylum.
>>
I remember reading about a strange case of a Spanish Soldier in Mexico City during the 1500s who just appeared for muster one day. When they asked the guy where he came from, he said he was the guard of the Governor of Manila and that he had died the night before. A ship that would arrive a couple months later came with the news to confirm this
>>
File: c12.gif (98KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
c12.gif
98KB, 250x250px
>mfw all the Gnosticposters
>>
>>2984778
God damn, humans are such pieces of shit.
>>
>>2985895
probably the fact that he got away with it, wasnt caught despite everyone being on the lookout for him, some of the conspiracies are x-ish but they aren't provable, so its very borderland example
>>
>>2986730
>(((culture)))
>>
>>2986797
I don't believe in /x/ whatsoever but this ones got me baffled
>>
Anyone know of any instances of military units disappearing during a battle? Like a squad or platoon being sent over a ridge and never being heard from again with their fate being unknown.

I know about the Lost Sandringhams that disappeared at Gallipoli during WW1 but regarding them I've read everything from the unit being a result of a clerical error and not ever actually existing to their remains having been assumed found.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Beck_(British_Army_officer)
>>
>>2984389
>Miracle of the Sun
I can explain that one right away: delusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ipD1QbVaDA

Just look at that ridiculous shit.
>>
>>2984357
I agree with that nigga 100%
>>
>>2986846
there was that lost roman legion, the ninth, i think, disappeared in Britain
>>
>>2986860
The Roman 9th Legion Hispana DID NOT disappear without a trace; we just don't have the records to show when it was disbanded or tranferred. The records still in existance don't mention it after a certain date, but there is ablsolutely no mention in any reference other than modern fiction of a massacre, disappearance, or anything else. Some references discuss legionaries from the northern frontier of Britain later being sent to the German frontier, but the legion is not specifically mentioned.
>>
>>2986868
thanks for the info, I didn't know that
>>
>>2986868
t. Legio IX Hispana
>>
>>2986797
I love paradoxes like this
>>
>>2986846
seconding this request, topic sounds interesting.
>>
>>2984271
>The radiation stuff is probably bullshit though.

How do you of all people know?
>>
>>2986851
in ireland seeing the sun is a miracle
>>
>>2985946
possibly, could have been left by the killer however we'll never know, it was odd how they destroyed potential evidence to a crime, would never happen today of course
>>
>>2985788
you mean you didn't get the attention you feel you deserve?

That's what I always think when I see these types of posts
>>
>>2987033
It's inferred the evidence was destroyed as of the evidence got out, there'd be a massive Jew hunt throughout the city, which is worse than a single murderer.
>>
>>2987078
If*
>>
>>2987078
they Still destroyed evidence
that's enough to throw them off any modern day police force
>>
>>2987078

I can understand peoples reasoning behind believing their was a conspiracy involved in the ripper case when stuff like this happens
>>
>>2986846
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_19
>>
>>2987090
Yeah destroying evidence is bad. I'm pointing out what the logic behind it was, especially because I know this board loves to imply some greater conspiracy whenever Jews get involved.
>>
>>2987144
yes stopping a pogrom was a good thing, but someone might have recognised the handwriting and identified the killer, especially if he was a local (considering he seemed to know his way around the area well enough to escape unnoticed or unseen suggests local knowledge)

He might of been caught if the knowledge was spread and recognised
>>
>>2986851
Several people miles away saw it
>>
We sticking to "unexplained" things, or can we post bizarre and crazy shit too?
>>
>>2987507
Times when /his/ and /x/ have crossed paths
>>
>>2987543
Yes, and /x/ has historically not dealt exclusively in the supernatural and unexplained, but creepy stuff as well
>>
>>2986808
Compared to what? Stop being a pussy, nature is brutal.
>>
>>2984389
Doesn't this mean the Catholic Church is the correct one?
How do protestants deal with this fact?
>>
The stories of the Brabant killers always kinda creeped me out. I think there's one conspiracy theory that states they could've been CIA agents doing cold war shenanigans.
>>
>>2987078
>>2987156
>Suppressing the truth is justified because of what you think might happen
"No"
>>
>>2987600
>Compared to what?
The basic morals we profess to have.
>nature is brutal.
Exactly why all life should be exterminated.
>>
File: 1279011586367.jpg (54KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
1279011586367.jpg
54KB, 565x575px
>>2987706
I bet you're a leftist
>>
>>2984179

One of the people worked in a nuclear plant that didn't have great safety standards and he brought contaminated stuff with him.
>>
>>2987716
Not an argument, you're a hypocrite and civilization is a farce.
>>
>>2987559
Then you have your answer.
>>
>>2986818

Getting away with murder before forensics came to be was a lot easier than you think.
>>
>>2987752
I'm right aren't I? It's interesting, because you never really see people that hold this view on the right, or even in the middle. At least I've never really seen it. It's always on the left that this sad, nihilistic, life-hating worldview is found. If you hate life so much, why don't you kill yourself? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm genuinely curious. Logically if you think all life should be exterminated, wouldn't it be easier to just start on yourself?
>>
>>2987768
>Logically if you think all life should be exterminated, wouldn't it be easier to just start on yourself?
If you think life needs to be exterminated it makes sense to end with yourself not start with yourself.
>>
>>2987610
Don't think it was CIA but some points to it being those nazis. Anyways it's a pretty creepy case. Those guys were psychos of the highest order.
>>
>>2987609
No it doesn't
>>
>>2987777
Quads don't lie

Kill all humans
>>
>>2987777
No, it makes sense to start with yourself. If you're so miserable with life that you want to end all life, you should just kill yourself. Then there would be no more life for you.
>>
>>2987633
People don't automatically deserve to know the truth. Sometimes hiding it serves a greater purpose
>>
>>2987788
No that's just easier but nonsensical, if my aim was to eliminate all life why would I start with myself? If I die who will eliminate all life?
>>
>>2987797
Potentially protecting minorities is more important than the truth?
>>
>>2987800
There would be no more life, you'd be dead.
>>
>>2987805
You'd all still be around though, that's what needs to stop.
>>
>>2987777
But you know realistically that will never be within your power, so the best option would be to kill as many living beings as possible before being killed yourself right?
>>
>>2987814
It would stop, you wouldn't exist anymore. Everything would stop. You're not some kind of objective consciousness, a bullet to the head and nothing exists anymore.
>>
>>2987819
Anything less than 1000000 is unacceptable
>>
>>2987821
He' never do this. You have to understand, a life-hating worldview is inherently rooted in cowardice; the inability to rise to the occasion, to struggle and toil. A coward can't kill himself, let alone kill others.
>>
>>2984778
This was probably just some crackhead shaman interpreting an encounter with vikings
>>
>>2987827
Meant for >>2987819
>>
>>2986730
great work
>>
>>2987827
Do you actually have an argument that isn't rooted in ad hom?
>>
>>2987850
see
>>2987819

the ad hom, while not an argument in itself, is then a natural extension of this, and simply humorous to observe.
quit being such a baby, anon. life is gud.
>>
>>2985803
This shit right here.
Giants are an extremely common mythological being. The fact that some people grow abnormally tall doesn't prove the existance of them.
>>
>>2987850
You stopped replying to me >>2987821 so I decided to deconstruct your sad, shitty worldview.
>>
>>2987873
Life isn't good though. It's fundamentally evil by our own moral standards and when our standards are aligned in such a way as to be natural and agree with the surrounding cruelty of existence ordinary civilized life (or what would pass for it in that instance) becomes even more unbearable.
>>
>>2985983
>and would only eat raw broad beans
DON'T. MOCK. MY. FOOD.
>>
>>2987878
It's a logical conclusion to observation of society. Lying, cheating, manipulation, coercion and force get you ahead. Honesty, naivete, innocence get you nothing but misery. You can revel in being a shithole and a general garbage person and how life is great because you shit on who you want when you want and fuck over anyone too weak to counter you but that only proves my point.
>>
>>2987821
Are you some sort of second person solipsist?
People don't stop existing just because some other fella kills himself.
>>
>>2987905
>>2987892
Are you some kind of Catharist?
>>
>>2987905
Naivete and innocence aren't virtues.
>>
> captain edge ruins a perfectly good thread
>>
>>2987963
Of course not, why would they be? Innocence implies you're not a piece of shit yet.
>>
>>2987967
Which is captain edge? The one saying we all suck or the one saying it's good we all suck?
>>
>>2987892
Lmao you would LOVE Mussolini
>>
>>2987967
Just ignore it and post stuff. If it's too off topic, report it.
>>
>>2987974
>captain edge and the fedora brigade

Both
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo
>>
>>2987892
>Our moral standards
What about YOUR moral standards? Are you going to let other people think for you? Passivity isn't a virtue.

>>2987905
I would argue that honesty, when used correctly, is infinitely more powerful than any amount of lying. And naivete and innocence? Why would you think that either of those things would get you ahead? That very idea is a naive and innocent one. What is naivete and innocence? It's a lack of experience, a lack of maturity, a lack of wisdom. Children are naive and innocent. Children think Santa gives them free stuff and that babies get flown in by a stork.

But then you grow up. You realize that your parents were busting their asses to buy you shit the whole time. That your dad humped you into your mom after a romantic night in the Keys. That Fido wasn't going to sleep, he died and stopped existing because antifreeze tastes great. You learn, mature, gain experience instead of holding the world against some kind of idyllic Candyland utopia that never was. And fuck, you're on a history board. History is full of generally good people who were very successful.

I'm not telling you to stand for nothing, but wanting to end all life everywhere because boohoo life isn't a cartoon? Give me a break.

>>2987947
There's no practical difference from your own perspective.

>>2987979
The only thing he has in common with Mussolini is the view that the ends justify the means. Very different ends and very different means.
>>
File: Trajan_Statue.jpg (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Trajan_Statue.jpg
32KB, 320x320px
As it is related to the topic of the thread I will post a question I have:
Do anyone happen to sit on some information regarding the dragon that Emperor Trajan's legions are said to have come across in Dacia? Apperantly it's the origin of the wyvern.
Tried as I've might I haven't come across any more information regarding it.
>>
>>2987996
Oh really? How about the part where he says the world is brutal and civilization is a farce?
>>
>>2987996
>History is full of generally good people who were very successful.
Not that anon but on that /his/ note, there's many more pieces of crap that were much more successful.
>>
>>2987996
>There's no practical difference from your own perspective
Seeing as I'm not him there sure is.
Also even for the suiciding person in question there are (is?) tonnes of practical differences. For example the knowledge that you leave people behind.
>>
>>2987996
What is and isn't a virtue is defined by a toxic society that glorify violence and betrayal when convenient and demonize charity and goodwill just as easily. Society is a rife of hypocrites and unprincipled liars many of which hold power, true power, to feed their greed and that of chosen followers because our own social programming after millions of years of evolution though wading about muck and refuse has made them and their personalities successful.

>Why would you think that either of those things [naivete and innocence] would get you ahead?
>It's a lack of experience

Exactly, why isn't innocence a virtue? Because it's a sign that the individual has lacked exposure to the shittiness of humanity. They have yet to realize they will to some extent be lied to, manipulated and cheated by literally everyone they ever encounter. They have no skepticism because they've never needed it, they gain it when they find out people suck.

Humans will never grow as a society until we accept the fact that at our heart we're monsters.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler
>>
>>2988077
looks like paper mache
>>
>>2985959
It has to be Gull. After the murders the killer sent a letter and a harvested kidney from one of the prostitutes, saying that he ate the other one. Only a surgeon could have cleanly cut a kidney out of someone. He was also involved with the Royal Family, giving him protection.
>>
>>2988077
>>2988093
Autopsy
>>
>>2988008
I don't know what you're responding to with this, I addressed like 4 posts.

>>2988014
I disagree. Most successful people in history were not comic book villains who were rubbing their hands together thinking of ways to be evil. Most of them tried to do good by their family, friends, kin, country, class, or whatever it is they stood for.

>>2988022
But you're not the one that wants to end all life, he is. And if he killed himself, there would be no practical difference. All life would be gone.

>For example the knowledge that you leave people behind.
Wouldn't carry over after the bullet enters his skull, as far as we know.

>>2988048
You're contradicting yourself. You say you want society to grow, yet you hold childishness as the height of humanity? You don't want society to grow, your ideal society would be filled with people who have the mental capacity of a 4 year old. You want society to go backwards, and then you call it growth. And what is this Judeo-Christian original sin bullshit? You want people to feel guilty about nature, you want to invert society so that what is natural is considered artificial and what is artificial is considered natural. You're talking about evil, but I'm staring it in the face.
>>
>>2988143
Yes and that makes you a massive faggot. Stop derailing the thread and go back to the hall of euphoria. And take the captain with you
>>
>>2988143
That the definition of innocence is considered a fault is in itself telling of the nature of society, is what I am saying. That skepticism and suspicion of ulterior motives or duplicity and caution against these at all is considered necessary in the world and in life is exactly because we are duplicitous, hypocritical, conniving creatures and are so because nature, this world and maybe the entirety of existence has made us this way. Kinda my whole point as to why all life should be destroyed.

Hell, I mean if we can find a way to transcend this, to make it so altruism and good deeds are the aspirations of all men, awesome, I won't complain. However I think it's much easier to just kill literally everything.
>>
>>2988143
Can't you fucks go make your own thread?
>>
>>2988161
I wouldn't mind but /his/ would just ignore it. S-Senpai always ignores my threads....
>>
>>2988161
The is by far the most childish, ignorant, over simplistic, uninformed discussion I've ever seen.
Two mongoloids talking nonsense like they were philosophers.
>>
>>2988077
>Tanzler attached the corpse's bones together with wire and coat hangers, and fitted the face with glass eyes. As the skin of the corpse decomposed, Tanzler replaced it with silk cloth soaked in wax and plaster of paris. As the hair fell out of the decomposing scalp, Tanzler fashioned a wig from Hoyos's hair that had been collected by her mother and given to Tanzler not long after her burial in 1931.[7] Tanzler filled the corpse's abdominal and chest cavity with rags to keep the original form, dressed Hoyos's remains in stockings, jewelry, and gloves, and kept the body in his bed. Tanzler also used copious amounts of perfume, disinfectants, and preserving agents, to mask the odor and forestall the effects of the corpse's decomposition.[9]

>Two physicians (Dr. DePoo and Dr. Foraker) who attended the 1940 autopsy of Hoyos's remains recalled in 1972 that a paper tube had been inserted in the vaginal area of the corpse that allowed for intercourse
>>
>>2988176
I have a published bestseller, faggot.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>2988183
About the same.
>>
>>2988164
Would you rather eat a ban for off topic instead?
>>
>>2988186
Not really but one post kind of led to another. I mean I had to respond, right?
>>
>>2988183
Now I just feel pity and second hand embarrassment
>>
>>2988180
Is he /ourguy/
>>
>>2988159
>>2988161
>>2988176
>Instead of contributing to the thread I'm going to complain that nobody is contributing to the thread
There hasn't been an /x/-tier post in this thread in like 10 hours, fuck off

>>2988160
Innocence is considered a fault because children are delusional and incapable. They live in a world run by magical creatures where everything is handed to them. Worshiping innocence is cowardly.

>Hell, I mean if we can find a way to transcend this, to make it so altruism and good deeds are the aspirations of all men,
Altruism isn't an absolute good. And altruism that does exist should be guided not blind, because humanity isn't a monolith.
>>
>>2988214
Actually I'm going to go ahead and agree that we're derailing the thread and need to fuck off.

Not a leftist btw,
>>
>>2988220
After talking with you, you seem more like a Christian to me, some kind of Cathar or diluted Gnostic. Although ultimately, leftism is just the logical conclusion of the Christian morality.
>>
>>2986969
He didn't say he knew. He said probably.
>>
>>2985709
boner/10
>>
>>2987007
:)
>>
>>2988003
bump
>>
>>2988183
jk rowlings i love your work
>>
>>2988214
interdasting
>>
>>2988117
heck a butcher could cut out a kidney nice and clean
>>
>>2988260
So you are probably an idiot.
>>
>>2984742
>manlets encountering big guys for the first time
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Tehran_UFO_incident

This and that japanese airline captain in the 90s, surprised they arent mentioned at all
>>
>>2988183
Cringe.
>>
>>2988696
Also the article has been censored to hell, check the talk page. Reddit (((skeptics))) have managed to sanitize this shit bonedry
>>
http://swiftboats.net/stories/pcf19.htm

The tl:dr is a swift boat was apparently sunk by unidentified aircraft during the Vietnam War, the case involved strange lights in the sky and another boat engaging and being engaged by an unidentified helicopter.
>>
File: tumblr_o8hf0dJSIX1s3qo6jo1_1280.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8hf0dJSIX1s3qo6jo1_1280.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
One of my all-time favorite stories has to be the U-28's encounter with a large sea creature in 1915, shortly after sinking a British steamer.

https://northatlanticblog.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/did-the-u-28-see-a-sea-monster/

>disclaimer: pic related is someone's interpretation of the incident and not an actual photo of it
>>
>>2986868
I thought one legion disappeared in Africa. But maybe I have this confused with a legion that went to look for the source of the Nile but had to give up.
>>
>>2988077
He's a Batman villain.
>>
>>2987797
kys
>>
>>2988117
The killer actually managed to do it in complete dark. There's a very detailed picture of Catherine Eddowes that shows that it wasn't a clean job. The Ripper got a bit sloppy.
>>
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zugarramurdi

This is from where the modern witches originated. They don't have that many info but you could find more on the internet. You can trace things like witches using brooms at here.
>>
I gotta say fellas, this is a great thread. Keep it up
>>
>>2989060
This reminds me of the story of UB-65 which I first read about as a kid. Apparently, after a series of accidents, the submarine was claimed to be haunted by one of the people who died on it.
http://www.spookyisles.com/2014/06/ub-65-the-haunted-submarine-of-ww1/
>>
File: IMG_20170623_191810.png (586KB, 1080x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170623_191810.png
586KB, 1080x783px
That thing.
>>
>>2988003
Does anyone have any info about Alexander the Great and the cripteds he came across in India and Persia
>>
File: Palermo_Rosalia_Lombardo.jpg (407KB, 1111x1876px) Image search: [Google]
Palermo_Rosalia_Lombardo.jpg
407KB, 1111x1876px
>>2990817
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalia_Lombardo
>>
File: grottes-mines-baksan5.jpg (263KB, 354x482px) Image search: [Google]
grottes-mines-baksan5.jpg
263KB, 354x482px
That huge cave of 80 meters in the Caucasus. I haven't read that version of the article because I found out about the thing in a French one, but there are voices speaking in an unknown language and it is clearly man-made for an unknown purpose.

http://geolines.ru/eng/publications/NEW-IN-HISTORY/NEW-IN-HISTORY_69.html
>>
File: image1.jpg (119KB, 632x356px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
119KB, 632x356px
Patomskyi Crater:
>Big Crater in the Irkutsk region, Russia
>In the same vector, 200 km to the east of the Tunguska crater
>Magnetic field so strong trees age faster around
>A geologist died as he approached the crater from a heart attack
>Hides huge elliptic titanium-based object
>Object is 700 meters high, 200 meters wide
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patomskiy_crater
>>
File: angsty priest.jpg (160KB, 800x1059px) Image search: [Google]
angsty priest.jpg
160KB, 800x1059px
>>2984713

This isn't particularly surprising since most Mayans are manlet as fuck, and Natives from NA actually get quite tall. So it's probably 6ft Indians who stumbled upon some Mexican manlets. Mystery solved.
>>
>>2987830
>race of giants being hunted to extinction
>feel bad

>snowniggers getting BTFO
>feel happy
>>
>>2990894

The article is horribly translated, barely legible. Interesting story though, I'm curious to find out more about this.
>>
http://weekinweird.com/2014/05/20/man-without-country-mystery-man-taured/
>As the crowd made its way through
customs, a neatly-dressed middle-aged Caucasian man stepped up and told officials this was just a normal business trip or him, one of three so far this year to Japan. His primary language was French, yet he spoke Japanese and several other languages. In his wallet was a variety of currencies from various European countries, as if to verify his frequent flyer tendencies.

When they asked him for his country of origin, things became strange. He casually stated that he was from Taured, on the border between France and Spain. The officials told him that Taured didn’t exist, but he presented them with his passport—issued by the nonexistent country of Taured—which also showed visa stamps corroborating his previous business travels to Japan and other countries. Yet when they called the company he said he was having a meeting with, they had never heard of him or his company ever before that moment. The hotel he had reserved a room at had no reservation for such a person, and the bank listed on his checkbook appeared not to exist.
>>
>>2991139
>http://weekinweird.com/2014/05/20/man-without-country-mystery-man-taured/

Les soldats!
>Altena lives in a manor not located on any map but is near the border of France and Spain. It is known by name "the place which has been forgotten by time." The manor's structure is similar to those of Ancient Greece and Rome. Separated from the manor by mountains, there is a village which belongs to Altena, and their ancient task is to guard her manor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwN1eF9jOzM&list=PLA4C44354DB07604D&index=21
>>
>>2991199
I don't u understand. What is altena?
>>
>>2990921
How is that /his/ related?
>>
>>2991139
It’s a sci-fi story from the 1982 book A Directory of Posibilities people are just assuming is real with no evidence.
>>
>>2991444
It's a historical event that's related to the Tunguska crater and to extraterrestrial presence on earth throughout the ages.

Also nice trips.
>>
>>2991199
>>2991600
Checked
>>
>>2987988
>He also saw dark conspiracies everywhere, promulgated by the Jews, the Freemasons, the Dutch, the British Royal Family, and rival Japanese religions.[15]
One of those is not like the others
>>
File: 2thingsicantstand.gif (854KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
2thingsicantstand.gif
854KB, 245x213px
>>2991694
>>
>>2990921
>>Magnetic field so strong trees age faster around
>>A geologist died as he approached the crater from a heart attack
>>Hides huge elliptic titanium-based object
>>Object is 700 meters high, 200 meters wide
None of that is backed by your link, to the contrary, scientists seem to have determined that the cause was some kind of natural gas outbreak.
>>
>>2986846
Cave of the Niggers in Okinowa, although it's fairly straightforward the terrible secret of the villiage would have induced many ghost stories in the locals
>>
>>2987803
>what are politics and compromise
>>
>>2984179
there was a storm, there is a theory that their particularly positioning (relating to the mountains) and that particular storm produced certain constant frequencies of sound that are unsettling for humans and pretty much all animals capable of hearing, for that matter. unsettling in the sense of instinctual dread and anxiety. so they endured it for so long as to go insane and basically run around or grasp at nothing. eventually succumbing to self-inflicted injury and the icy cold. as hypothermia set in, it would only make their mental state worse. this doesn't explain the radiation though. also you don't need animals for the eyes and tongues to be gone, the soft tissue could fall out as it freezes, or be torn out.
>>
>>2986730
k... keep me posted
>>
>>2986851
more like tricks of light and narrow minds
>>
>>2990894
>>2991098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY
/x/tastic.
>>
File: 20170623_200414.jpg (926KB, 2340x1533px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_200414.jpg
926KB, 2340x1533px
>>2991032
They used to be taller
>>
File: 20170623_200521.jpg (1MB, 2340x2332px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_200521.jpg
1MB, 2340x2332px
>>2991032
>>
>>2984778
>red-haired giants

holy shit this cannot be coincidence
>>
Great Ireland.
>>
>>2984389
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

And 100 years later. I don't think this is a coincidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOiHtFVn2JA
>>
>>2988003
Only thing that comes up was that the dragon was the symbol of the Dacian army. Was there a report of an actual dragon?
>>
>>2990523
Is it also why the devil is often portrayed with goat hooves and horns or is that from an earlier source?
>>
>>2993140
It is.
>>
>>2984713
So some 7ft foot tall guy. It's uncommon but they still exist.
>>
>>2984389
>>2991032
>>2993024
>>2993029
>>2993078
Jacques de Mahieu write several books about Vikings in Southern America and their descent. They are called The Great Journey of the Sun God (Le Grand Voyage du Dieu-Soleil, 1971) and The Sun God's Agony (l'Agonie du Dieu-Soleil, 1974).
I think he wrote more, but this may be old and outdated. That could be an explanation for red-haired big dudes.
>>
The Voynich manuscript.
>>
>>2992656
What about the bone fractures though? The wiki page said they wouod have had to endured car crash levels of blunt force for them to happen.
>>
>>2987905

its not a glitch its a feature
>>
>>2990894
I can't find a single reputable source on this and it's driving me nuts. You'd think something like this would be at least have a Natgeo article or something.
>>
>>2993759
It's probably because it doesn't stick any narrative, you can't find something like that with a university's money. It's like the radioactive ruins in India or the whole of Louvre's Egyptologists setting the pyramids constructions 7k years too late. And I'm not even speaking of the tools, all of that is probably not buildable with sticks and stones.
>>
>>2993767
Ehh, I'm unbelievably skeptical of most conspiracy theory claims. Most of the time it's some rare process we haven't discovered yet or a common occurrence we haven't attributed to the event or an outright fabrication. The radioactive ruins caused by an ancient nuclear war is complete bullshit for instance. Radioactive isotopes used in nukes have a really short half-life and would be undetectable today (Hiroshima and Nagasaki are both undetectable iirc). Your pyramids example also has numerous explanations that at the very least attempt to explain it. These ruins were discovered fairly recently as far as I can tell, but there is nothing outside of a short wiki article.
>>
>>2988676
You are probably retarded, but hey hur dur evil Soviets hur dur radiation hur dur Evil Soviets causing radiation
>>
>In 279 BC, plundered by a Celtic invasion, the oracle declared:

>Care for these things fall on me!

>The Celts were met by earthquakes, avalanches, and a massive snow storm, forcing them to retreat. But the Romans were a different matter. In 191 BC, the sanctuary of Delphi fell into the Roman sphere of influence, and the oracle generally supported the rise of Rome henceforth.
>>
>>2986730
Good use of semi-colon
>>
Not very much /x/, bu does anyone got that man from the Qing Empire who claimed to have lived for like 300 years and the had Qing documents to prove it?
>>
File: fromhell1.jpg (56KB, 644x307px) Image search: [Google]
fromhell1.jpg
56KB, 644x307px
>>2985959
G U L L
U
L
L
>>
>>2993941
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ching-Yuen
seems unlikely, though maybe he lived quite long, like past 100 due to good life style and lucky genes. I doubt the claims beyond 120 years though.
>>
I can hardly remember it, maybe it was big and i sound like a dumbass for mentioning it with little detail.
But i read somewhere in a battle between the romans and druids, the druids fled over a river with the romans chasing behind them, they stopped, covered themself in flammable liquid, and set themselves on fire, and chanted curses. This fucked with the romans who witnessed it, upon their return lots of tragic shit happened over rome and they beleived they were cursed, i just cant remember what incidents happened, paranormal or not, they beleived what happened was the curse placed on them.
>>
>>2993782
Well I wasn't actually claiming a conspiracy theory but rather a sort of inertia in the scientific community that would prevent more audacious claims to be investigated. It's simply a question of reputation of money, basically, no need for state intervention or some secret society in that perspective. I wouldn't disagree with you.
>>
There's that time just before Buddica's raids where roman legionnaries literally accidentally sacrified dozens of druids on a beach in north-west England.
It is said that bodies floated from the sea and that rivers turned to blood, and all that kind of thing including, you know, all of eastern Britannia being ravaged by a certain pissed Briton female leader.

Historia Civilis evokes it in his video on Budicca but I don't have much else on the matter.
>>
>>2990872
I visited those catacombs and they were quite impressive not only for the number of corpses and skeletons,but also for the quality of those remains. Rosalia is the most impressive example,but you can see her corpse only from a certain distance (one meter or so away). I would share the pics I've made but I have to find them first.
>>
>>2994049
Please do it if you can, it would be really great
>>
File: 1407971599716.jpg (35KB, 464x665px) Image search: [Google]
1407971599716.jpg
35KB, 464x665px
>>2994019
>accidentally sacrified dozens of druids
>>
>>2987803
Not that guy but if the choice was between catching a guy that killed, what, 4 prostitutes? And causing a mass mob that would cause wanton destruction and likely killing many more, I can see their point.
Heck maybe it was not even a single killer, it had even been suggested that these homicides might have been perpetrated by different people.
>>
>>2994433
they were on the beach acting bat shit crazy so the romans were kinda freaked out and killed them all but then more druids popped up and finished the ceremony and lighting the battleground on fire (because it was actually a burial ground)
>>
>>2993961
Obviously it's not. The royal conspiracy was invented for a book (later Moore used this concept for his comic).
Kosminski will forever remain the prime suspect as he was actually identified by name as the Ripper by Donald Swanson. The question is if we believe him and comissioner Anderson who said that the case was solved.
>>
>>2986730
in a sense humans aren't humans, we can't live up to the expectations of being human, this is a task by far too great of us, so that we are obliged to mimic life, to simulate spontaneity while our every move is calculated, duly thought to maximize our satisfaction.

Human life has waned away
>>
>>2993168
Yeah, in fact the place where the cave is, is known as the hill of the goat (or akelarre in basque)
>>
>>2995072

Field* or meadow of the Goat.
>>
>>2984157
/x/ and /out/, and /his/ just because it was long ago.
>>
>>2986806
There's nothing wrong with Gnostics.
>>
>>2985983
fucking vegans
>>
>>2988160
>That skepticism and suspicion of ulterior motives or duplicity and caution against these at all is considered necessary in the world and in life is exactly because we are duplicitous, hypocritical, conniving creatures

no, it's simple, logical risk-reward evaluation.

you want to make love and trust something without any intrinsic value, don't you?
>>
>>2985983
Fucking Irish, I am sure of it
>>
File: from-hell-alan-moore.jpg (177KB, 848x307px) Image search: [Google]
from-hell-alan-moore.jpg
177KB, 848x307px
>>2994573
>>
File: IMG_3127.jpg (32KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3127.jpg
32KB, 300x442px
>when did glocke hits just right
>>
File: IMG_3128.jpg (18KB, 180x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3128.jpg
18KB, 180x281px
>>2985719
>renowned misogynist with a particular hatred of prostitutes that has a collection of uteruses in his study
Gee I wonder who could have done it?
>>
>>2996752
Too obvious.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._B._Cooper
>>
Giant furry ants that dig up gold.
>>
File: 490092799_1280x704.jpg (100KB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
490092799_1280x704.jpg
100KB, 1280x704px
>>2996787
He was killed by Bigfoot during a gay camping trip.
>>
>>2996797
What
>>
>>2996802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ufkn9V6b0
>>
>>2996792
>French ethnologist Michel Peissel says that the Himalayan marmot on the Deosai Plateau in Gilgit–Baltistan province of Pakistan, may have been what Herodotus called giant "ants". Much like the province that Herodotus describes, the ground of the Deosai Plateau is rich in gold dust. Peissel interviewed the Minaro tribal people who live in the Deosai Plateau, and they have confirmed that they have, for generations, collected the gold dust that the marmots bring to the surface when digging burrows. The story was widespread in the ancient world and later authors like Pliny the Elder mentioned it in his gold mining section of the Naturalis Historia.

Furthermore, all mentions are hearsay, it's not a mystery so much as a tall tale.
>>
>>2987797
your a dorable
>>
>>2996792
Those were marmots, it was a mistranslation.
>>
File: geoprofile.png (634KB, 1099x676px) Image search: [Google]
geoprofile.png
634KB, 1099x676px
>>2996752
I was thinking about Tumblety the other day. What are the pros and cons. The main points against him are his homosexuality (gay murderers generally don't target women) and his eccentricity. We can be sort of sure that the Ripper was able to easily disappear and didn't attract too much attention. On the other hand during the murders he was basically on the run for buggery so maybe he changed his look somehow. He remains a strong suspect. We know he was one of the suspects but that was unknown to the public until 1990s. The important thing is where he lived during the murders. Investigators agree that he had to be a local who knew the streets. This would exclude Tumblety. I couldn't find any information about his hiding during that time which is incredibly important. The top suspects (Chapman, Kosminski) lived in the epicenter. No respected Ripper suspect could live outside of Whitechapel and be considered the best candidate.
I don't know if any suspect will ever come as close as Kosminski.
>>
File: IT WAS THE JEWS.png (676KB, 1099x676px) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS THE JEWS.png
676KB, 1099x676px
>>2996921
>>
File: robhouse_fig4.gif (238KB, 619x568px) Image search: [Google]
robhouse_fig4.gif
238KB, 619x568px
>>2996921
As an example for how these things work.
The yellow line from Catherine Eddowes is the known escape route taken by the Ripper (ending with her bloody apron). The first blue dot (Sion Square) was Kosminski's house. The other is the house of his sister and brother-in-law.
Tabram is sometimes considered Ripper's first victim and there are many pros and cons of that theory. If she was and Kosminski killed her then it makes sense that the first murder was also the closest to his location.

I know Chapman also lived somewhere in the middle of all this but I don't have a handy map like this.
>>
File: fh_04_36.jpg (43KB, 477x350px) Image search: [Google]
fh_04_36.jpg
43KB, 477x350px
>>2996932
>>
Meltwater pulse 1B
>>
>>2988680
For you
>>
Speaking of the Ripper, Mary Kelly's crime scene is probably one of the most brutal crime scenes I've ever seen.
>>
File: annie-chapman.jpg (11KB, 278x336px) Image search: [Google]
annie-chapman.jpg
11KB, 278x336px
>>2997321
It is pretty drastic. Each photo has some extra creepy detail. Even the first "tame" ones. Notice that white thing around her neck. It's not her colar. It's a piece of paper they put to show how deep the wound was. Just the fact that these bodies are so old and that they were killed by THE Jack the Ripper that a couple or so hours earlier they were in contact with him. It's all so disturbing.
The last two kills are the worst of course. A constable walking his pace would've seen a trapped Ripper with his victim but he didn't check the Mitre Square and the place was badly lit for example.
And then there's the song Mary Kelly was heard singing the day she died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yyBAB8usQI
>>
File: Sodder_family_billboard.jpg (61KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
Sodder_family_billboard.jpg
61KB, 300x226px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodder_children_disappearance
>>
>>2993866
Not surprising. Rome followed the advice of another oracle very closely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibylline_Books
>>
File: csm.jpg (23KB, 327x400px) Image search: [Google]
csm.jpg
23KB, 327x400px
please browse our board
>>
>>2993861
There was radiation and their skin was dark/orange. Fuck off commieboo
>>
>>2989131

There's a reason he's called "the Ripper" and not "the Surgical Precision Stabber".
>>
>>2999935

Rome's mystical shit is so overlooked but so fucking cool

all the prophecies, curses, sightings, rituals and coincidental shit that blends in with their otherwise down to earth and practical attitude of being the hub of civilization among backwardness and barbarie it makes it stand out so much more.
>>
>>3000450
Any good works on this topic?
>>
File: tone.jpg (294KB, 1143x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tone.jpg
294KB, 1143x1536px
wtf is the Voynich manuscript?
>>
Oh and all the UFO sighting during WW2.

The allies really thought the Germans had made Foo Fighters to buzz their bombers, but after the war they discovered the German fighters reporting the same sightings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>>
>>3000771
jews
>>
>>2987752
>hUhUhUhUhUh i'm so smart can't you see i'm so smart nothing's real bruh civilisation is a social construct it's artificial and morals and hymans too

1. Stop stating obvious but irrelevant shit.

2. Be fucking practical unless you are a professional philosopher. Related to #1.

3. Attempt to gain attention in more positive ways, like achievemnt.
>>
>>3000771
Some schizo's doodles.
>>
>>2987996

great optimism anon

we can do it hold the niggilist fags back
>>
>>2988183

proofs
>>
>>2988246

Nothing wrong with a spice of socialism.
>>
>>2988183
>>2988183
>Yeah bro, life is awesome
>"Most successful people in history were not comic book villains who were rubbing their hands together thinking of ways to be evil. Most of them tried to do good by their family, friends, kin, country, class, or whatever it is they stood for."
>"more platitudes"

>publish book of this shit
>normies eat it up because they're like unthinking cattle which consume anything you throw at them
>you literally wrote a book for fucking sheep

>"I have a published bestseller, faggot"

To be honest I feel embarrassed for you, firstly, embarrassed for your readers secondly, and finally ashamed of everybody in this chain of replies.
>>
>>2984713
why does it say meter if the metric system came into being in the 19th century? Just curious
>>
>>2988160
You're an edgelord, likely teenage, faggot trying to sound "deep" by spouting the exact same inane, unoriginal drivel every 17 year old owner of a black fedora says.

>>2988143
You're a retard for letting him bait you into this argument.

Now can you stop shitting up this thread? Go make another for your shit.
>>
>>2984157
In Argentina there is a strange history about a sort of Machu Pichu buried in Andean mountains, however it wasnt ever confirmed
>>
>>3001510

You will also note it's in modern English rather than early modern Spanish. Whoever did the translation probably converted it so a modern audience understands it.
>>
File: Screenshot (112).png (321KB, 943x967px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (112).png
321KB, 943x967px
Oak island
>>
>>2984157
That one Aztec sorcerer who was sent to face the inquisition in Spain but his ship disappeared on the trip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mart%C3%ADn_Ocelotl

>In the Fall of 1536, he was placed on trial before the Inquisition. According to several witnesses, they were able to recall how Martín Ocelotl used his power and was able to predict when rain was going to occur. Another witness brought up the fact he was the child of powerful sorcerers and claimed to be a more powerful witch. He was also accused of transforming into a tiger and a cat. Although there was plenty of evidence to find Martín Ocelotl guilty, he claimed that he was innocent because he believed that he had done nothing wrong.

>His case was eventually given to the Bishop Juan de Zumárraga of New Spain (Mexico) who made the final decision on what would happen to Martín Ocelotl. On February 10, 1537, Martín Ocelotl was publicly humiliated in front of everyone and was accused of using witchcraft.[1] Martín Ocelotl was also banished from his home and forced to live life imprisoned in Seville, Habsburg Spain under the watchful eye of the Spanish Inquisition.

>Unfortunately, according to records the ship that carried Martín Ocelotl to Spain disappears. No one knows what happened to him after his departure.
>>
>>2985917

post your bullshit propaganda on your containment board poltard
>>
>>2987090

google "rotherham rape scandal" and youll be very surprised
>>
>>2984748
This is the historical "bizarre" event that interests me most. What exactly happened?
>>
>>2987797

>Being a liberal
>>
>>2987797

>2017
>voting democrat
>>
>>2992656
That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>2987988
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo

>religion commits 2 terrorist attacks in japan
>japan declares it a dangerous religion

>religion commits countless terrorist attacks/riots/mass child rapes in europe
>religion of peace
>>
>>2986730
Nice KC meme
>>
>>2988117
>Only a surgeon could have cleanly cut a kidney out of someone.
Any faggot could cut a kidney out of someone. The hard part would be doing so without killing the person.
>>
>>3000771
Rudolph the seconds magical book to help extend the Holy Roman Empire into the 1700s
>>
>>2993994

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_conquest_of_Anglesey
>On the shore stood the opposing army with its dense array of armed warriors, while between the ranks dashed women, in black attire like the Furies, with hair dishevelled, waving brands. All around, the Druids, lifting up their hands to heaven, and pouring forth dreadful imprecations, scared our soldiers by the unfamiliar sight, so that, as if their limbs were paralysed, they stood motionless, and exposed to wounds. Then urged by their general's appeals and mutual encouragements not to quail before a troop of frenzied women, they bore the standards onwards, smote down all resistance, and wrapped the foe in the flames of his own brands. A force was next set over the conquered, and their groves, devoted to inhuman superstitions, were destroyed. They deemed it indeed a duty to cover their altars with the blood of captives and to consult their deities through human entrails.

The romans basically witnessed and unwittingly bore out a huge human sacrifce which was something the romans, as an extremely superstitious and religious people, didn't take too lightly.
>>
>>2996621
Dammit Crowley, stop interfering with police business!
>>
>>2987450
Source of these claims? The New York observatory noticed nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>2984157
Wasn't this the one where a Yeti killed some campers?

Also that one time the Soviets found a man covered head to toe in hair and thought he was a Yeti, but he didn't speak Russian so they shot him thinking he was a German spy.
Yes, this happened.
>>
>>2988696
>>2988696
>that japanese airline captain in the 90s
Elaborate
>>
>>2984157
Its official then the /his and x tans need to go out.
>>
>>3004566

>/x/-tan

gross, no thanks.
>>
>>3002959
He is clearly a conservative. A liberal would have an opposite opinion.
>>
>>2987803
Undeniably yes. If you have a slightest doubt about it you are a psychopath.
>>
>>2994476
>Heck maybe it was not even a single killer, it had even been suggested that these homicides might have been perpetrated by different people.

Just gives more justification for the pogrom desu
>>
>>3004625
t. Abe Noseberg
>>
>>2985719
hh holmes is jack the ripper.
>>
>>3002888
Is it a bait or are you just completely ignorant about the Ripper mythos?
>>
>>2992710
hey I flew past there in DCS
>>
File: FromHellLetter.jpg (98KB, 678x972px) Image search: [Google]
FromHellLetter.jpg
98KB, 678x972px
>>3003050
He later sent that kidney with a letter. Supposedly. It all depends if the missing kidney was reported to the press which I don't know (atm). If it was then perhaps it could've been a prank by a medical student or even a butcher. But knowing what I know about this it's quite likely it's legit.
>>
>>2988276
Found it
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16628287/#16628287
>>
>>3000771
autism before the internet
>>
>>3002212
>guy's ship sinks
>oooh, creepy, he was also a sorcerer, what if....?

RETARDS GALORE
>>
>>3006119
No fun allowed

You don't think we actually believe he was a sorcerer, do you?
>>
Is Moore's From Hell worth getting?
>>
>>2990848
bump for this!
>>
>>2988180
>Dr. Depoo

lol
>>
File: 1452524820467.gif (617KB, 664x550px) Image search: [Google]
1452524820467.gif
617KB, 664x550px
>>2990848
Bump... In the night.
>>
>>2991199
Obscure as fuck anime reference, anon.
>>
>>2987830
Vikings were manlets
>>
>>2984179
Doesn't everything make sense if you consider some sort of small nuclear device was detonated near by and caused an avalanche?
>>
>>2988077
>The dangers of having a waifu
>>
>>3002950
Space battle between two alien races
>>
>>3004628
Not an argument.
>>
>>2986846
Thirding this
>>
>>2993200
It ain't.
>>
>>3008977
Nice dubs
>>3008333
Nice trips
>>3008244
Nice dubs
>>3007344
Nice dubs
>>3004566
Nice dubs
>>3002888
Nice trips
>>3000988
Nice dubs
>>3000211
Nice dubs
>>
/x/his/ best /his/
>>
>>2990817
>MCCCCLXXXV
Shouldn't it be "MCDLXXXV"?
>>
>>3000771
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filarete

There's also the fact that in some parts of the Voynich there's a ciphertext made with a cipher used in Milan when Filarete was working there. Also, Filarete had a thing for ciphers.
>>
>>2990848
>Alexander the Great and the cripteds
http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/The_Indian_Tree_of_the_Sun_and_the_Moon
>>
>>3010553
Maybe that's just how it was written at the time in letters, as an ignorance of classical latin writing, but I don't really know
>>
>>2990817
>>2990872
not the same thing
>>
>>3010553
>>3010641

That´s a mother convention, Ancient Romans did not care that much, actually the used to wrote IIII instead of IV cause it´s prettier, you know XIIX is more aesthetic than XVIII.
>>
>>3010652
Yes, and?
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.