[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I wasn't born "jewish" but something cooler.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I was born "jewish" although I hate judaism and all other religions , I am an atheist.
I believe there is no god , and that we , as the great late Charles Darwin proved evolved from the apes.
My definition of "jewish" is someone who believes and practices he bullshit of the imaginary jehovah.
I hate the "jews" , arabs, pakis,niggers,turks,persians,afghans,indians,bangladesh,bosnians,albanians,chechnyeans,indonesians,malaysians.

I wish I was born something cooler, like Italian or Japanese or Irish or something like that.
>>
>>2980555
>that we , as the great late Charles Darwin proved evolved from the apes
How about you actually read Darwin.
>>
>>2980555
> believe there is no god , and that we , as the great late Charles Darwin proved evolved from the apes.

*alongside not from
>>
>>2980555
>you killed a thread and wasted a trips get to post /pol/ shit
Literally not hard to just go to /pol/ and complain about the Jews there.
>>
>>2980555
just kys if u cant stand living with other human beings u fag
>>
>>2980571
I hate all muslims and jews,
I hate sand niggers - arabs,pakis,turks,afghans,persians,indians,bangladesh,bosnians,albanians,checneyans,indonesians,malaysians.
>>
>>2980580
Why, because they're majority Muslims am I right? Bosnians, Albanians and Chechens are not niggas you simpleton fuck, they white and is better than you are currently as.
>>
>>2980555
why do you hate Persians you faggot
>>
>>2980555
You've been making this same thread for months now please stop.
>>
>>2980555
Seeing as you can't be bothered making an original thread, I can't be bothered making an original comment.

I too wish you weren't born.
>>
>>2980555
Please, Sam Harris, stop posting on /his/
>>
>I was born "jewish" although I hate judaism and all other religions , I am an atheist.

Sounds like a classic jew. lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.