[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realized jews became the world's only unconquerable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1491512316331.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
1491512316331.png
11KB, 447x378px
>yfw you realized jews became the world's only unconquerable culture when they decided Jewishness is passed on via the mother
there is literally no way they will ever be defeated
>>
>>2979024
Hol up. Are you saying that Jews work like some fantasy race in the elder scrolls?
>>
File: jew-couple.jpg (131KB, 560x731px) Image search: [Google]
jew-couple.jpg
131KB, 560x731px
>>2979024
This is why we must promote JMBF.
Jewess + Gentile = Jew
Jew + Shiksa = Gentile
>>
>if you cuck your enemies they win
>>
>implying their pretentiousness and jewishness isnt passed on through genes anyways
>>
File: diverse.jpg (74KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
diverse.jpg
74KB, 758x530px
>>2979057
It's funny because the opposite happened. Genetics show most European Jews (both Sephardic + Ashkenazic) paternal lines trace back to the Levant, while their maternal lines trace back to Italy. Documents show there was apparently a phenomenon of Roman women being coerced by Middle Eastern Jewish men that if they slept with Jews and had their children they would be cleansed of their sins. A fair amount of Roman women converted which became the basis to the majority of modern Jews.
>>
File: 1497452418258.jpg (583KB, 2141x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1497452418258.jpg
583KB, 2141x3000px
>*giggles* what you mean you want to stuff me into an oven anon? I think you'd rather something stuff something inside me instead hehehh
>>
>>2979095
>tfw no jewish slave wife
>>
>>2979024
>Jewishness is passed on via the mother

Only like half the Jews still think that. The rest of us, such as Reform Jews, realize that (A) heritage in the Torah is passed paternally, and (B) it's insane and illogical to say that someone is a thing if their mother is, but if their father is the thing, then it cancels out; what the fuck is that? It'd be like saying that a mulatto baby is only part black if the mother is black, but if the mother is white while the father is black, then that's a white baby; that would be super retarded.
>>
File: kabbalah.jpg (395KB, 918x919px) Image search: [Google]
kabbalah.jpg
395KB, 918x919px
>>2979173
You're wrong, you sound like you don't know why it's matrilineal. The central belief is that because a mother carries the child to term and nourishes that developing life, they implant a larger essence of themselves into the child's soul than the father does. It's similar to how a farmer plants a seed but the soil of the earth is what nourishes the actual growth.

While the father does provide a level of essence into the child (tribal outcome for example) the child is much more heavily impacted by the mother than the father in their development. This is the central nature of why that rule is kept. It comes straight from Torah and Rabbinical law.
>>
>>2979053
Observant jewish males will only marry jewish women.
She'd have to convert first afterwhich all of her children would be jewish.
>>
>>2979053
She's clearly converted. Nice try Hans, his kids will still be Jews.
>>
>>2979182
it passes down from the mother because before paternity testing, it was the only surefire way to trace lineage, the biological father could have been some outgroup rapist and they had no choice but to take them into their fold.
>>
>>2979195
Yeah as far as non-religious reasons you are correct.
>>
>>2979024
wtf i hate jews now
>>
>>2979079
Shit Jews really are a race. Jew on the left is like a depigmented version of Jew on the right
>>
File: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (531KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg
531KB, 687x1117px
>>2979024

*teleports into your attic*

"Oh hello anon. It's your baby I've got inside of me. Won't you be a loving father to it? Let's play a game. I've got this old diary with some empty pages in it. You can tear out a page, write a name on one side, and I'll write a rebuttal on the other, and then we'll switch. Come on, it'll be fun."
>>
>>2979024
Except most of the Jews /pol/ and Storm front hate don't even follow that law or see themselves as Jews. Nor did Hitler follow that law.
>>
File: whip it out babe.png (57KB, 187x252px) Image search: [Google]
whip it out babe.png
57KB, 187x252px
>>2981509

Talk dirty to me more Anne...
>>
File: Kat-Dennings-Pictures.jpg (223KB, 1280x1831px) Image search: [Google]
Kat-Dennings-Pictures.jpg
223KB, 1280x1831px
>>2979182
>The central belief is that because a mother carries the child to term and nourishes that developing life

That actually sounds... Kinda sweet.

wtf I want a Jewish woman now
>>
>>2979095
>when you burn down her temple and scatter her people over the face of the earth
>>
>>2981521
the Nurmerburg laws were lifted right from the Halakha.
>>
>>2981509

This post is so cute yet so sad...
>>
>>2979095

I'd like to put a bun in her Auschwitz oven.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.