[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Degeneracy is the logical conclusion of progressivism, which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 14_VKRzzXU.png (75KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
14_VKRzzXU.png
75KB, 800x502px
Degeneracy is the logical conclusion of progressivism, which is the logical conclusion of liberalism, which is the logical conclusion of capitalism.
>>
>>2978680
Dude, degeneracy lmao
>>
>>2978680
>things i dont like are degenerate
>>
File: >USA.jpg (208KB, 768x1112px) Image search: [Google]
>USA.jpg
208KB, 768x1112px
>>2978680
Correct.
>>
>>2978845
cherrypicking the post
>>
>>2978680
>the logical conclusion of capitalism.
just you wait you commie faggot, we're not even in the logical beginning of hypercapitalist galatic hegemony
>>
>>2978845
>>
>>2978863
Thats some serious cherrypicking with Rwanda seeing how big of a shithole that country is.
>>
>>2978870
that's the point
>>
>>2978680

It's not really capitalism though.

What is politics?
I say "This is my land", and you say "This is my land"; the compromise is that we share the land or a division thereof; that compromise is called "politics"; politics means "compromise".
What is trade?
Do we give to benefit the other?
No, we give to benefit ourselves; the idea being that the item received is of greater benefit than the item given. Trade is a compromise.

These compromises are done in the name of tolerance. Things like prisons, so we can tolerate the criminals and their sympathizers; civil rights, so we can tolerate blacks and women; roads and infrastructure, so we can tolerate taxes; laws and regulation, so we can tolerate the individualization of all of mankind.

Take away those tolerances, and the civilized world would not stand. Blacks against whites, criminals against the innocent, people against people; it's because the religion of compromise robs us of an ambition to seek trust in eachother; and instead, we just tolerate eachother.

You hear the phrase "Political correctness" alot, and do you know why?
It's because Political correctness is just the morality of compromise built on tolerance without fear.

Conversely, anyone who stands in the way of progress, someone who doesn't compromise, but stands firm, is seen as the worst human imaginable.
>>
>>2978680
I don't know if there is any more a pointless word than degeneracy.
>>
>>2978878
No it's false equivalency. It's not cherry picking to show Rwanda as a shithole because it is one. It's cherrypicking to use a Detroit Ghetto as an example of what the average American city is like though. Hell, I would rather live in Detroit than in Rwanda's nicest city because only the ghetto parts of Detroit look like that, there's white enclaves in the city that are clean and well protected. Meanwhile I bet half the buildings in that Rwanda picture don't even have functioning electricity and plumbing.
>>
>the logical conclusion of
Why are Marxists so stupid?
>>
>>2978680
what is degeneracy and why is it bad
>>
>>2979850
Sounds more like a fascist larper. I don't hear communists talk about degeneracy as much. Least not the ones online larping.
>>
File: home of gays.jpg (47KB, 945x552px) Image search: [Google]
home of gays.jpg
47KB, 945x552px
>>2978855
ummm anon it is literally 2017
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 251x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 251x218px
>>2978680
I never knew it was possible to pack all those implications in one post
>>
Define "degeneracy".
Hard mode: use objective terms.
>>
>>2980060
After that, how about we connect "degeneracy" to the failings of America ~>25 years ago in a way that conclusively links it to progressivism. Should be easy for OP to do that, rigjt?
>>
>>2978680
>degeneracy

I love how people would rather create a pessimistic worldview based around women being whores because they won't self improve OR lower their own standards.

Then they seek civilization-level explanations to problems they could solve with a regular workout routine and basic personal hygiene.
>>
>>2979846
They do
>>
>>2978845
No. Degeneracy is because of the democratic party
>>
>>2980584
No. Degeneracy is because of (insert thing I don't like)
>>
>>2980113
Bulverism.
>>
>>2979846
>ghetto parts of detroit
Aka the entire city. Suburbs don't count.
>>
>>2980060
Literally Google you fucking nigger

>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.