[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did it take so long for the first New Testament texts to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: p52.jpg (372KB, 737x1105px) Image search: [Google]
p52.jpg
372KB, 737x1105px
Why did it take so long for the first New Testament texts to appear and why was first church build some 300 years and bible made 300 years after Jesus death? From the time of Jesus there is really nothing that even indicates Christians existed.
>>
>>2976863
weak bait
>>
>>2976863

everything in this sentence is wrong
like, read something, anything, before making a thread
>>
>>2976863
>Why did it take so long for the first New Testament texts to appear

They were busy making up lies to cover up the truth, as the tradition is oral.

This is evidenced for the crazy train that is reading every gospel and not just the synoptic ones, read the apocryphals, read the gnostic texts and be amazed at the hallucinating travel that you will behold.

It's all filled with lies because we live surrounded by children of the devil whom sacrifice children to satan when they are bankers and very rich, you know, the things of the elite everybody forgets when they wanna tip their fedora.
>>
>>2976863
Costantine II
>>
7 of the letters of Paul are considered by all experts to have been written by him. He died in the first century, around 65-70
all Gospels are considered to have been written in the first century, except for John, which may have been written around the years 90-110, but it also may have been written earlier
Some church fathers were disciples of the apostles, like Polycarp, who knew the apostle John.
you can read his letter to the Philippians here
http://www.bunkertownchurch.org/docs/ce/polycarp-philippians.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostolic_Fathers
>>
>>2976863
The very first christian document (the Didache) has obvious references to the Mathew gospel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didache

Nigga do you even read?
>>
>>2977395
>>2977433

So what happened to the other apostles?

>goy, I discovered your religion and let me tell you how it is done
>>
>>2977501

why dont you read something?
>>
>>2977516

I'm reading comic books here and they say nothing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.