[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /his/ think about this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Aisin-Gioro_Puyi_01.jpg (151KB, 460x620px) Image search: [Google]
Aisin-Gioro_Puyi_01.jpg
151KB, 460x620px
What does /his/ think about this man?
>>
>>2975562
he was a good man, taken advantage of by bad men
>>
>>2975562
I feel sad that the last remnant of his empire lived under the heel of the japanese and then ceased to exist.
>>
>>2975562
Poor lad's life was shit. He was born into being a tool, he was used and abused until his last years.
>>
File: Gen_Yoshiko_Kawashima.jpg (19KB, 341x449px) Image search: [Google]
Gen_Yoshiko_Kawashima.jpg
19KB, 341x449px
>>2975562
"By the age of 11, flogging eunuchs was part of my daily routine. My cruelty and love of power were already too firmly set for persuasion to have any effect on me...Whenever I was in a bad temper the eunuchs would be in for trouble."

>Puyi could not speak Manchu; he only knew a single word in the language, "Yili," which meant arise. Despite studying Manchu for years, he admitted that it was his "worst" subject among everything he studied

>Eastern Jewel, a strong-willed, flamboyant, openly bisexual woman noted for her habit of wearing male clothing and uniforms had much influence on Puyi
>>
>>2975745

Behr wrote based on his interviews with Puyi's family and staff at the Salt Tax Palace that it appeared Puyi had an "attraction towards very young girls" that "bordered on pedophilia" and "...that Pu Yi was bisexual, and-by his own admission-something of a sadist in his relationships with women".[113] Puyi was very fond of having handsome teenager boys serving as his pageboys and Puyi's sister-in-law Hiro Saga noted he was also very fond of sodomizing them.[114] Hiro who was somewhat homophobic wrote: "Of course I had heard rumours concerning such great men in our history, but I never knew such things existed in the living world. Now, however I learnt that the Emperor had an unnatural love for a pageboy. He was referred to as "the male concubine". Could these perverted habits, I wondered have driven his wife to opium smoking?".[115] When questioned about Puyi's sexuality, the Emperor's younger brother Prince Pujie merely said he was "biologically incapable of reproduction", which is a polite way of saying someone is gay in China.[116] When one of Puyi's pageboys fled the Salt Tax Palace to escape his homosexual advances, Puyi ordered him to be given an especially harsh flogging, which caused the boy's death, and which led Puyi to have the floggers in their turn flogged as punishment.[117]

The Empress Wanrong retreated in seclusion as she become addicted to opium.[109] Wanrong, who detested her husband liked to mock him behind his back by performing skits before the servants by putting on dark glasses and imitating Puyi's jerky movements.[110] During his time in Tianjin, Puyi had started wearing dark glasses at all times as during the interwar period wearing dark glasses in Tianjin was a way of signifying one was a homosexual or bisexual.[111]
>>
>>2975746
Puyi was extremely unhappy with his life as a virtual prisoner in the Salt Tax Palace, and his moods become erratic swinging from hours of passivity staring into space to indulging his sadism by having his servants beaten.[96] Puyi always had a strong cruel streak, and he imposed his harsh "house rules" on his staff where servants were flogged in the basement for such offenses as "irresponsible conversations".[97] The phrase "Take him downstairs" was much feared by Puyi's servants as he had at least one flogging performed a day, and everyone in the Salt Tax Palace was canned at one point or another except for the Empress and Puyi's siblings and their spouses.[98] To further torment his staff of about 100, Puyi drastically cut back on the food allocated for his staff who suffered from hunger; one of Puyi's bodyguards later recalled that Puyi was attempting to make everyone as miserable as he was.[99] Besides for tormenting his staff, Puyi's life as Emperor was one of lethargy and passivity, which one servant later called "a kind of living death" for him."
When Puyi received guests at the Salt Tax Palace, he gave them long lectures on the "glorious" history of the Qing as a form of masochism, comparing the great Qing Emperors with himself, a miserable man living as a prisoner in his own palace.

Puyi's Buddhism led him to ban his staff from killing insects or mice while at the same time if he found any insects or mice droppings in his food, the cooks were flogged.[105] When Puyi went into the gardens to mediate before a statue of the Buddha, there always had to be complete silence, and as there two loud Japanese cranes living in the garden, the emperor always had his servants flogged if the cranes made a sound.[106]
>>
>>2975745
>>2975746
>>2975748

wtf i hate puyi now
>>
>>2975748
While Puyi was on an extended stay in Japan, out of loneliness, the opium addicted Wanrong had secret affairs with two of Puyi's aides, Li Tiyu (李體玉) and Qi Jizhong (祁繼忠), and bore an illegitimate daughter. Puyi was severely reprimanded by the Japanese when the affair was discovered, so he vented his frustration on Wanrong by beating her. She insisted that Puyi either acknowledge the child as his, or allow the child to be raised outside the imperial household. But Puyi ignored her and upon delivery the infant was killed. Wanrong was immediately removed by Puyi's Japanese handlers to a remote hospital. There are two accounts of what happened to Wanrong after her daughter's death. One account said that Puyi lied to her that her daughter was raised by a nanny hired by her brother, and Wanrong never knew about her daughter's death. The other account said that Wanrong found out about her daughter's infanticide [there's even a claim the daughter was poisoned in front of her] and lived in a constant daze of opium consumption since then. She became a superstitious believer in luck and spat and blinked at whatever she thought was unlucky. She also ate ravenously at dinner parties and refused to make a display of good manners. Even her father stopped visiting her in Manchukuo due to her drastic transformation.[8]

(Wanrong later died in prison, apparently from abuse and opium withdrawal, "in a pool of her own bodily fluids.")
>>
>>2975562

his grandson does cool energy drink reviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3tV9JIJ6G4
>>
>>2975562
He was cucked by cucks. He worked under a Chinese warlord who in turn was a puppet of the Japanese.
>>
Behr's book is a load of horseshit.

If you're the chap who put together the posts on the KMT-CCP war roles, then I suggest you expand your library on the subject of the last Emperor.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 350x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 350x475px
Yan Xishan deserved the throne more. He actually was a good leader.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.