[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a Satanist how do I make sure I enter hell? Do you merely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Alistar Crowley.jpg (18KB, 287x374px) Image search: [Google]
Alistar Crowley.jpg
18KB, 287x374px
As a Satanist how do I make sure I enter hell?

Do you merely have to reject Jesus Christ as your savior or do you have to do evil deeds?

Is Satan really going to reward us if all we do is sit around all day being a hedonist playing video games and watching anime?
>>
>>2974869
>Pic of LaVey
>"Hell"
>"evil"
Whew this autism will rub off, everyone, run from the bait while you still can!
>>
File: ?.jpg (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
56KB, 480x480px
>>
>>2974875
fpbp
>>
>>2974869
Satan does not control hell so he can't really reward you with anything.

Even if hell seemed appealing to you when you arrive it will likely be different and terrible just for you.
>>
Start by killing yourself
>>
File: crosses.png (82KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
crosses.png
82KB, 300x250px
>>2974869
Just reject Jesus Christ and don't let him into your heart and you will be fine senpai.

Satan won't reward you though, contrary to popular belief Hell is not his kingdom, it is his prison, and he's being punished along with you.
>>
Satan doesn't control Hell, he's being punished there along with the unrepentant
>>
>>2974869
>He believes jewish shit
>Decides to side with the shittest loser faction
>>
>>2974869
>that filename
G8 B8
>>
>>2974869
You merely don't believe in god, if you want to have a good time in hell try and become a masochist.
Can i ask why you want to do this?
>>
File: 1309949873291.jpg (34KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
1309949873291.jpg
34KB, 400x308px
>hell is a place you go when you die

when will this american meme die?
>>
>>2975031
Armageddon has not happened yet so he might as well win that battle cucking all the Christfags.
And he expanded our wordly knowledge by tricking us into eating fruit (kek) so a thank you is in order.
>>
File: sword.jpg (233KB, 650x858px) Image search: [Google]
sword.jpg
233KB, 650x858px
>>2976947
How can a non-omnipotent fallen angel possibly win the battle against an omnipotent God.
>>
>>2977334
If God is so omnipotent, whu didn't he just unmake Lucifer when he got bitchy? checkmate athiests
>>
File: grape-kun.jpg_large.jpg (60KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
grape-kun.jpg_large.jpg
60KB, 680x510px
>>2977348
God doesn't like destroying his creation, once he's made your soul it is here to stay.
>>
>wanting hell
>literally wanting to burn alive while regenerating eternally just to feel the pain
>>
>Alistar Crowley named his son ''Ataturk'

why
>>
>>2975031
THAT.

>>2977348
Cause before Armageddon he respects free will.
>>
File: 1497506901195.jpg (672KB, 2139x3029px) Image search: [Google]
1497506901195.jpg
672KB, 2139x3029px
>>2974869
>1438
>wanting to go to hell
>not devoting one's live to God in order to enter jannah
>>
>>2977409
>Gives a ton of commandments regarding beating your children, dietairy resttrictions and obligational worship on punishment of -eternal torture-

"B-b-but we totally got free will guise"
>>
>>2977414
bugger off goatfucker
>>
>>2979313
I don't understand. I use my free will to avoid the commandments. I want to go to hell.

I eat pork every day, made sure I got a job that has lots of hours on sunday. Like really this is a all very difficult to maintain. Pork is rather expensive here. Also all of these orgies really are starting to hurt my dick and asshole.
>>
Lie, cheat, and steal to and from everyone around you. Always give in to the things that tempt you. Don't worry about trying to go to hell. Don't worry about trying to do anything. You'll find yourself there before you know it.
Be sure you want to go there. Once you arrive it can be hard to leave.
>>
>>2977362
>>literally wanting to burn alive while regenerating eternally just to feel the pain
>believing in those things literally
man, do you even Origen?
>>
>>2974869
It takes literally no effort to get into hell. You'd have to be a fucking idiotic satanist to somehow land into heaven.
>>
>>2976916
NEVER
E
V
E
R

But yeah IDK why Hell is such a meme in Christianity.

In Christianity, you either live forever in Christ's Kingdom (Which is either on Earth which can't actually exist forever since we were created in a doomed universe, though I guess if Christ returns from the dead AGAIN to establish his kingdom, entropy probably isn't a big deal for him.) or in Heaven.

Hell is called the second death for a reason; it's not only the absence of God, but the annihilation of your soul.
>>
>>2979313
>-eternal torture-
>>2980194
>burn alive while regenerating eternally just to feel the pain

See
>>2980234

The eternal torture aspect of hell is a derivation from the Bible itself, in which hell is more or less just getting painfully wiped from existence instead of chilling in Christ's Kingdom forever.
>>
>>2979325
Zoophilia is banned in muslim countries while it is allowed in several western countries and US states
>>
>>2980194
What is Origin?
Couldnt phrase it well enough for Google so i got nothing.
>>
>>2976916
Its Catholic.
Muricans are largely Protestant.
>>
>>2980426
QUEENSLANDER
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.