[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody explain this to me? I thought the official story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Can somebody explain this to me? I thought the official story of the Holocaust was that pesticides were used to poison Jews? Is pesticides with legit civilian use, really chemical weapons?
>>
>>2974227
Pesticides have nothing to do with Hitler or Syria, you absolute buffoon
>>
Just fuck off, you retard.
>>
>>2974227
yes zyklon B was a pesticide, though early on they also used gas vans using the carbon monoxide from the van. this news story is pretty retarded because he was obviously refering to Hitler's refusal to use Sarin gas
>>
A guillotine isn't a weapon, and neither is Zyklon B.
>>
File: auschwitz gas chamber.jpg (57KB, 469x504px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz gas chamber.jpg
57KB, 469x504px
Frantisek Piper the historian of Auschwitz stated that the current gas chamber was faked by the Soviets for the Nuremberg trials. The gas chamber in Mauthausen had at death tool of 1.5 million at the nuremberg tirals. Today it has on of 1500. Chemical analysis shows little to no use of cyclon B in all these gas chambers. It shows the same ammount of cyclon B as the barracks since this pesticide was used to kill the lice in the room. The biggest concentration of cyclon B was in the delousing chamber which was often mistaken as the gas chamber by eye witnesses.

Todays narravtive is that there were gas chambers that are gone, gassing trucks and other killing methods. Which brings us to the "oven and mass graves" theory which is straight out: impossible.
From the historic perspective 6 million perished but there is no physical evidence for that that hasn't turned out to be faked (soap, lampshades etc.).
>>
>>2974295
>From the historic perspective 6 million perished but there is no physical evidence for that that hasn't turned out to be faked (soap, lampshades etc.).
wut would you expect to find 6 million people worth of soap and lampshades?
>>
>>2974295
>Frantisek Piper the historian of Auschwitz stated that the current gas chamber was faked by the Soviets for the Nuremberg trials
False, he states that krema I was rebuilt, which is widely known.

>The gas chamber in Mauthausen had at death tool of 1.5 million at the nuremberg tirals
[citation needed]
>In March 1946, there was an American Military Tribunal conducted at Dachau, in which 61 men associated with the Mauthausen camp were put on trial. The prosecutor, Lt. Col. William D. Denson stated in his closing argument that "in excess of seventy thousand prisoners were killed between 1942 and the liberation in 1945." He did not mention how many had died from disease in that period of time. The charges against the Mauthausen staff covered only the period during which America was involved in World War II.
https://www.scrapbookpages.com/Mauthausen/KZMauthausen/History/deathstatistics.html

>Chemical analysis shows little to no use of cyclon B in all these gas chambers. It shows the same ammount of cyclon B as the barracks since this pesticide was used to kill the lice in the room.
False, both the bachelor in arts leuchter and the krakow forensic institute found traces. On the other hand, the "same ammount of cyclon B as the barracks since this pesticide was used to kill the lice" would be a lot of zyklon B, considering killing lice takes a much higher concentration than killing humans.

>The biggest concentration of cyclon B was in the delousing chamber which was often mistaken as the gas chamber by eye witnesses.
Which is consistent with the concentrations required to kill humans vs to kill lice.

Crawl back to your hugbox, stormnigger.
>>
>>2974227
The official story is whatever version allows the Jews to elicit maximum sympathy and whining at that any particular moment.
>>
>>2974443
a very bold claim, I assume you can back up your argument with sources?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.