[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: columbusufo55.jpg (70KB, 302x320px) Image search: [Google]
columbusufo55.jpg
70KB, 302x320px
Were there ever aliens in history?
On another note were there aliens in the bible? What do religious people think of aliens?
>>
I ASSUME THAT BY "ALIENS" YOU MEAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL BEINGS FROM OTHER PLANETS.

"ALIENS", IN THE AFOREMENTIONED SENSE, DO NOT EXIST; WHAT ARE REFERRED TO AS "ALIENS" NOW ARE THE DJINN/DEMONS/FAIRIES/ELVES/VANIR//DEITIES, ET CETERA, OF MYTH, LEGEND, AND FOLKLORE.
>>
>>2971950
Tell more about these beings
>>
>>2971961

THEIR BODIES ARE MADE OF PLASMA, THEY WERE CREATED BEFORE HUMANS, THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING ON EARTH SINCE BEFORE HUMANS, THEY LIVE AT A HIGHER VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY, WHICH IS WHY MOST HUMANS CANNOT USUALLY SEE THEM, THEY CAN SHOW THEMSELVES TO HUMANS IF THEY WANT, SOME ARE "EVIL", OTHERS ARE "GOOD".
>>
>>2971929

there are aliens and theyre called niggers
>>
God is an alien, he diden't born in earth
>>
File: ortworld[1].jpg (227KB, 838x642px) Image search: [Google]
ortworld[1].jpg
227KB, 838x642px
>>2971929
>>2971950
>>2971976
>LOOK!!!! A map of the world showing 4 (FOUR!!!11!) UFO's.

You guys are idiots
also >>>/x/
>>
>>2972089
You're the idiot here.
>>
>>2971950
Hey! It's this guy! I like this guy!
>>
>>2971929
I believe that now, a lot of accounts in the Bible (especially OT) are very similar to alien encounters.

I usually interpret things such as The Vision of Ezekiel or the events from Exodus as an interference / revelation of some outside being which may or not be God/angels; and which may physical and/or spiritual in the sens that we clearly cannot yet differentiate between the two very well.
>>
This is just guesswork, I can't account for all the thousands of beliefs that people embraced but I don't think people in the past (as in antiquity/feudalism) even considered the possibility of there being a civilization on another planet.

They believed the stars and planets were the physical manifestation of gods and were ignorant to learn more about them, heliocentrism was a heretical theory because it didn't resonate with the church.

The ancients using Apotheosis on stars, among other things, led a lot of people to believe in that ridiculous theory that aliens came to earth and built muh pyramids and shit
>>
>>2972119
Ezekiel is X-files as fuck.
The giant wheels and shit are really reminiscent of modern UFOs
>>
>>2972097
Yeah I completely ignored all the overwhelming evidence for ufo's.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.