[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so obsessed with Hitler and wanting him to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 182x155px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 182x155px
Why are people so obsessed with Hitler and wanting him to be right? They put him on the same pedestal as Jesus, in a position where he can't be criticised or be wrong.

Do you just want to be the opposite of what average people believe? To find some 'hidden truth'? Is this your attempt at trying to be unique?

What makes you want to be a Nazi?
>>
>>2967775

Fuck off kike.

Saged and hidden.
>>
>>2967775
I think people are just dismayed at the current state of the decaying West and want to look for a 'hero' who could save it
>>
Because niggers and kikes and muslims are shit.
>>
>>2967813
Neo-nazis aren't new though. Their recent growth is.
>>
>>2967775
Well, people enjoy being contrarians.
>>
>>2967793
Take this comment for example. Is this person being serious?

If so can't he take legitimate criticism of his ideology? Many complain about not being able to criticise multiculturalism and other leftist ideologies but aren't willing to take or respond to criticism themselves.

You can see the same at the other end with hard core communists.
>>
>>2967971
>Take this comment for example. Is this person being serious?

Probably not. /pol/ is 70% satire, 10% false flags, and 20% nutjobs.
>>
>>2967775
Pol turned their angry, woebegotten eyes upon an enemy that is equal parts boogieman and scapegoat to dichotomize their unhappiness and dissatisfaction with the modern world.

Its just lonely faggots acting out pluralism so they feel like they have friends
>>
>>2967775
I don't think people really worship Hitler, its mostly contrarianism, the fact that any mention of him is taboo in western society except as some sort of devil personification makes him become some sort of 'forbidden' interesting figure, its similar to Lavey Satanism i guess
Combined that with the current cultural climate which is overstrict and sometimes hypocritical in regard to race and sexual identity; people become feed up with sjw and do everything to trigger them
And lastly I guess, Hitler personify the extreme of what the west has lost, and now yearns for, a sense of faith, identity and surety, which they've felt they're being robbed upon, nihilism and materialism might be joyful for a while, but it'll also makes a purposeless society
In the end I don't even think people wants to genocide blacks and minorities, what most western people wants is probably just healthy sense of pride and sensible immigration policy akin to Asia, or anywhere else in the world
At least that's how i've seen it as non white outsider
>>
>>2967975
I find it a little hard to believe. /pol/ is pretty well known nowadays and going to other parts of this site you'll find a lot of racists and very hard leaning right wingers. /adv/ and /vg/ are some places I've seen it.
>>
>>2967775
>Do you just want to be the opposite of what average people believe? To find some 'hidden truth'? Is this your attempt at trying to be unique?
In a lot of instances yes. The thing is that they lack the subtlety to be truly insightful so they opt for being completely contrarian, and that goes for a lot of things that get thrown around here. What they don't realize is that once they get too comfortable with these types of mentality they come off sounding just as vacuous as normies. They want to be unusual, which in itself is a virtuous thing to aspire to, they just aren't very clever. If they're young, there's a good chance they'll mature out of it.

In other instances, it's a genuine ideologue that spurs people. On this website, the line between the two tends to blur a bit.
>>
>>2967775
Very, very few people think that. It's just that 4chan has become a large gathering place of that sort of thing.

8ish+ years ago that was relatively uncommon on 4chan and /pol/ was universally seen as cancer. I remember the weapons forum was more about history and weapons and racists were told to go back to stormfront. But, people would make Hitler jokes because they were really funny. Overtime children/autistic/retards came along and took the jokes as serious. Young, lonely, "smart" kids tend to be impressionable and want to feel edgy and in on the joke and sort of took over and that's pretty much how we got to where we are today.

But nah man, most people don't dig Hitler and you're retarded if you do.
>>
>>2967986
I feel like a lot of those ideas people 'yearn' for are outdated. Like turning to the past to try and fix the future.
Religion is dying a slow death, open immigration is mainly to counter the huge drop in birth rates and pride, if your talking about nationality, is pointless in a world that doesn't care what country your from but the individual you are.

People are frustrated. Jobs are being lost and the wealth gap is widening. But people tend to point towards immigrants when the data points to automation.

There ain't no bogeyman out to make your life miserable. The world simply started that way.
>>
>>2967775
There's several elements factored into it.

First of all, there's historical ignorance. Just like the dregs of society in Eastern Europe who would've been targeted by Nazi Germany, the online Hitler worshippers (who are, from my observations, mostly from Allied countries and the ones that weren't under occupation, at that) do not possess much knowledge on the war, on the ideologies involved etc. What knowledge they do possess is manipulations they get from /pol/ infographics.
One can make some very interesting observations from looking at posts made in Nazi/Hitler/Holocaust denial threads here on /his/ and Flat Earth threads on /x/ (the latter are a great souce of entertainment, I must say). There is a striking similarity in the way both posters deny any kind of proof and in the end descend into calling out perceived shills.

Important components in this are also a disappointment/distrust of politics (as well as a wider disappointment of one's life itself, I'd say- a lot of posts seem to exhibit deeper underlying struggles) and, ironically enough, the wish to fit in, to conform (just look at the way the "party line" is parroted away and the memes are repeated ad nauseam; of course, this is a wider imageboard occurence but I'd say this segment of /pol/ has taken it to an extreme. You will notice how they seem to transplant their line of thought onto 4chan as a whole and when they are met with opposition, as here on /his/, it leads to a lot of accusations of shills). They, along with the aforementioned ignorance, cause very misinformed views to flourish and in the end, these posters actually start believing the things they are writing.
>>
>>2968058
i agree, i think distrust of politics and the media is a big factor.

The media is by no means your friend but complete distrust of all news, for shaky reasons, only leads to paranoia and makes it easier to swallow and normalize increasingly extreme and illogical opinions as an alternative.
>>
>>2967775

It's extremely rare for a serial killer / rapist / pedophile / arsonist etc etc... to NOT have people that visit them in jail.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.