/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did WWII happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Infobox_collage_for_WWII.png (426KB, 503x600px) Image search: [Google]
Infobox_collage_for_WWII.png
426KB, 503x600px
>>
File: 1464476951132.jpg (96KB, 495x738px) Image search: [Google]
1464476951132.jpg
96KB, 495x738px
>>2965305

Where are all the bodies?!!!
>>
File: IMG_3848.png (15KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3848.png
15KB, 501x585px
>>2965305
WW2 is well known to be a juuish lie.
>>
>>2965305
They rewrite history; I don't believe in yesterday.

And what's a black Beatle anyway: a fucking roach?
>>
>>2965305
It's highly unlikely that people were as stupid as supposedly described, especially considering how civilized European already at the time, so no.
>>
>>2965305
World war 2 denialism is a totally valid field of study, i mean just look at the evidence against it:
Europe had experienced a similar bloody conflict 20 years ago
Germany was stripped of it's ability to rearm
The collective power of the British and Americans would prevent any nation from being overtly expansionist
The demilitarisation of the rhineland would provide a quick taking of german land by the french, who would be able to fall back on the maginot line
The west would surely come to the defense of any empire seeking to annex these newly freed nations
Italy and Germany would never cooperate, due to the historical hypocrisy in working extensively with germanic whilst claiming to be a successor to the roman empire.

I mean it's just so fucking dump, wake up 2heeple
>>
File: tom.jpg (38KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
38KB, 565x600px
no ww2 didn't happen in fact nothing in history actually happened

the world didn't exist until I came to existence

anything pre 1994 never happened
>>
>>2965305
WW2 was a fabricated event made to sell promotional material and Hollywood blockbusters.
>>
>>2965305
While most scholars do accept World War II happened, there is a large portion of the academic field that claims it was greatly exaggerated. For example, the 'official' Allied claim was that the war lasted six years. But if you look at the claimed casualty rates from Stalingrad, the losses would've been unsustainable for such a long period of time. Modern revisionists now say that the war only lasted a reasonable 1-2 years, and that most of the deaths were due to accidental skirmishes and not actual battles.
>>
It was invented by the Frankfurt school
>>
The "official" statistic is that 60 million people died during the 6 year conflict. If you break that down that comes out to roughly 27,000 people killed every single day. One death every 3 seconds. I find that highly implausible, modern lethal injection techniques take over 15 minutes just to kill one person.
>>
The """""""History"""""""" books will tell you that more than 50,000 Sherman tanks were produced between 1942 and 1945, but ask yourself this, have you ever seen one of 42-ton beasts? With supposedly 50,000 of them built someone, somewhere must have seen one, right?
>>
File: teachers_primary.jpg (60KB, 767x515px) Image search: [Google]
teachers_primary.jpg
60KB, 767x515px
>>2967148
6 (years) * 365 (days) --> 2190 days

6,000,000 (people) / 2190 (days) -->
2739 deaths per day

NOT 27,000 per day.
That's why there are still assholes saying that WW2 didn't happend because they read it on a meme.
>>
>>2967219
60 million, not 6 million
>>
Why did most of the supposed casualties occur in battles fought by the Russians???? We can't trust their numbers!
>>
>>2965305
no

It was just phase two of the second thirty years war
>>
>>2965305
nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0FRoaodLKU&t=545s
>>
File: some war huh.jpg (39KB, 530x389px) Image search: [Google]
some war huh.jpg
39KB, 530x389px
>>2965305
Nope, it's just a big lie made up by the American government so it could feed its stupid people some well needed bragging rights and sell call of duty games. Unfortunately this plan backfired once stupid people in other nations caught on and started their own bragging about how they 'did more in the conflict than anyone else!'
Now it's just constant shit flinging between people of different nationalities across the entire world, over who did the most in a conflict none of them are willing to admit never actually happened.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.