[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who discovered America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: READ_A_BOOK.png (1MB, 1161x1197px) Image search: [Google]
READ_A_BOOK.png
1MB, 1161x1197px
>browsing 4chan
>see this picture
>pull a book off the shelf
>turns out england discovered america
well /his/? was he right?
>>
>>2963682
Vikings and Polynesians predate the 1400s.
>>
Is there sauce on the original photo of the bitch in the library
>>
>>2963682
It really doesn't matter which European Country discovered the Americas for Europe. It matters when the connection between the continents became significant. And that prize will always go to Spain.
>>
>>2963730

I presume from her posture that her ladybits are under assault
>>
>>2963799
That's why I'd like sauce
>>
>>2963747
You mean Columbus. Spaniards wouldn't have left their comfort space if it weren't for him.
>>
>>2964012

they were busy warring the moor, it couldn't be helped that they weren't interested in some damn fool crusade at first
>>
>>2963682
America was not "discovered" in the way you are implying
>>
>>2964059
Siberian-Americans came to America after Stone Age Europeans had already reached it.
>>
>>2964059

looted implied there was anything to take

unless carving civilization out of savage wilderness is looting
>>
>>2964068
>looted implied there was anything to take
I refuse to believe someone could actually be this retarded.
>>
>>2964068
I wonder where all that gold and silver spain accumulated came from. Maybe it was Atlantis.
>>2964062
>(((Solutreans)))
Good one, professor Goldberg
>>
>>2964141

oh yes, surely there was much to take from the wildmen of the north shown in that pic, you tottering lardass
>>
>>2964012
Colombus tried to pitch his expedition to many governments and Spain was the only monarchy that gave him support. So if anything Spain was unusually adventurous compared to other countries.
>>
>>2963682
>Anglo saying Anglos did everything
Color me shocked. In other news, try reading "How Russians discovered America" from Boris Ivanovich Vodkin.
>>
>>2964212
>Implying that Christopher Colomber, the famous english explorer, didn't discover America for his majesty, Henry VII of England, while working as a double agent in the Spanish crown.

wew
>>
>>2964059
Just because I already know something exists that you don't does that mean you couldn't discover it exists for yourself?
>>
>>2963682
HEYYY WHOS THAT CUTIE
>>
>>2963682
The Phoenicians
>>
>>2963747
This
>>
>>2963682
In order:

1)Siberian hunter gatherers
2)Vikings
3)Polyneasians
4)Chinese
5)Columubs (South Europe)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.