[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Anglo thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1484516517365.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484516517365.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Mers-el-K%C3%A9bir

>Thanks for covering our retreat and Dunkirk and single handedly saving our entire military
>Now let us sink your ships, we're worried you'll hand them over to anyone
>You wont hand them over? Well we'll just have to kill 1,000 of you
>No really, thanks again
>>
Boer concentration camps
Creating Israel/Palestine
India famine
Partition of India
British mandate

Am I missing anything else?
>>
>>2963257
Kicking Portugal out of Africa. Don't even care about Portugal but icing their oldest ally like that was fucking cruel.
>>
>>2963257
All of these are good things that you names in a biased manner and those that are not are not their fault.
>>
>>2963219
It's almost as if they were now property of an enemy regime (Vichy France)
>>
>>2963267
They wuz gud boys, dindu nuffin, if Britain gave them more troops for those programs none of it would have happened
>>
>>2963267
Vichy France was officially neutral
>>
File: angloagain.jpg (110KB, 750x510px) Image search: [Google]
angloagain.jpg
110KB, 750x510px
>>2963257
Sykes Picot agreement
dumdum bullets
opium wars
hundred year war
>>
>>2963556
and the extermination camps never officially existed
>>
>>2963577
That's a different though. Vichy France did turn in like 90,000 civilians to Nazi Germany since they kept on pressuring them and the Nazis had an autistic obsession with it but they never did anything for Germany in the way military aid. Its not like Vichy France was manufacturing weapons or sending troops to fight in the eastern front.
>>
File: SoundOfMusic.png (969KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
SoundOfMusic.png
969KB, 992x558px
>>2963257
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!
>Cream coloured colonies and resistance is futile.
>Dreadnoughts and Tea bought
>all without scruples.
>Lancaster Bombers with the moon on their wings
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!
>>
>>2963257
Giving Soviets half of Europe to occupy, even former allies like Poland or Czechoslovakia
>>
>>2963219
anglo is necessary evil. if they hadn't done it the way they did, someone else might have come in and done it WORSE than they did. While they often betrayed their principles at least some tried to adhere to them
>>
>>2964792
Yeah we should have used the Germans to keep pushing. Aryan blood to fuel our war machine.
>>
>>2963219
Take a deep breath Jean-Louis.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.