[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7756.jpg (119KB, 800x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7756.jpg
119KB, 800x835px
>*blocks your path*
>>
>>2963097
*teleports through ardennes*
Nothing personal, frog
fedoratrenchcoatkatana.jpg
>>
>>2963097
>yeah, i reckon belgium and luxembourg could hold their own in a german invasion

are french people literally retarded?
>>
>>2963220
>yeah, i reckon belgium and luxembourg could hold their own in a german invasion
>yeah, i reckon belgium and luxembourg could hold their own
All the more reason they are meme countries and should be incorporated to the dutch empire.
>>
>>2963220

No you stupid

It was supposed to be 1 vs 1
Like "c'mon Hans, gimme yo best punch"

Not a sneaky German attack
Literally historical suckerpunch
>>
File: 1494276119078.png (15KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1494276119078.png
15KB, 501x585px
>>2963097
*Walks around you*
>>
>>2963220
Belgium didn't want France to expand Maginot to it's borders, blam the waffles
>>
>>2963241
The whole allied plan revolved around Germany attacking through belgium to avoid a direct attack on Maginot...
>>
>>2963220
France wanted to extend the maginot line into belgium but the belgian wanted to stay neutral.
>>
>>2963274

What r u talkin bout
>>
>>2963312
The allies knew the germans were going to attack through belgium to go around Maginot, so that's why the whole BEF and elite of the French troops got trapped at Dunkirk, they were defending the belgian border and were surrounded after the German push through the ardennes, that's basic history everyone knows that
>>
>>2963097

One really wonders why France didn't simply annex Belgium at any point.
>>
>>2963666
French people are afraid of the Dutch. The only time France annexed the Netherlands was when the Netherlands were invaded by Dutch republican armies. Invading Belgium would mean war with the Dutch.
>>
>>2963693
Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Nice try.
>>
>>2963241
>FIGHT WITH HONOUR!

World War 2 France-Germany was the equivalent of the home-schooled retard trying to pull some internet karate on the local bully, only to get his shit pushed in until some adults came along and separated the two.
>>
>>2963693
>The only time France annexed the Netherlands was when the Netherlands were invaded by Dutch republican armies.
am i having a fever dream?
>>
>>2963879
That's a meme, the French army meant business
>>
>>2963693
Kek

Weed is not good your health, Jan
>>
File: 569808621.png (148KB, 396x492px) Image search: [Google]
569808621.png
148KB, 396x492px
>>2963097
How will Hitler ever recover?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.