[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: greeks.jpg (73KB, 976x351px) Image search: [Google]
greeks.jpg
73KB, 976x351px
Are there any worse "we-wuz'ers?"
>>
File: cyprus is whiiiite.jpg (25KB, 476x317px) Image search: [Google]
cyprus is whiiiite.jpg
25KB, 476x317px
>>2962623
Cypriots.
>>
>>2962623
I am Greek
>>
African-Americans
>>
>>2962623
Macedonians
>>
File: nordcuck.jpg (432KB, 1400x1630px) Image search: [Google]
nordcuck.jpg
432KB, 1400x1630px
>>2962623
>>2962626
>>
>>2962623
OP here

t. a Greek
>>
>>2962632
I assume you were trying to prove the point.
>>
>>2962634
>>2962623
Modern Greeks are ethnically the same people that have been there for millenia. So how does calling them wewuzers make sense? Do you even know what they means?
>>
>>2962630
This and Mexicans.
>>
>>2962623
Kurds and Assyrians
>>
>>2962642
Greeks were blonde and blue eyed people
>>
>>2962669
>t. Nordcuck
Watch as we witness the same arguments for Egyptian wewuzism being made by "Aryans"
>>
File: varg.png (129KB, 577x304px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
129KB, 577x304px
>>2962718
B-But that's impossible we wuz egytions n shieet
>>
>>2962623
Any people that have a past, apparently.
>>
>>2962734

>Varg

this guy is a paranoid schizo, i wouldn't take his opinions seriously.
>>
File: kritikos.jpg (32KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
kritikos.jpg
32KB, 777x437px
We Greeks are irl Dunedain.

We don't need to we wuzz.
>>
>>2962763
I know, I don't but /pol/ worships him
>>
>>2962642
>Modern ethnic group is the same as ancient ethnic group
That's the essence of wewuzing, yes. And unlike the other troll I don't give a shit about genetics.
>>
>>2962767
You're more of a Gondor if its conquered and mixed with Uruk-hai
>>
File: IMG_3326.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3326.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>2962767
You're a lot closer to the Drúedain actually.
>>
>>2962623
Blacks and ancient egypt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48-fC6mcGBE
>>
>>2962623
don't know any, but i guess you're right
I know alot of italians and they are certainly wuz'ers
But, i'm austrian and we suffer the same illness
>>
We wuzzing is pathetic, but what's more pathetic is countries with no history wuzzing.
>>
I'm a muslim so I have no reason to defend Greeks, but its BS to think Modern Greeks aren't overwhelmingly from the same lineage as Ancient Greeks. Overwhelmingly, modern populations in the old were are descendant of the neolithic people that settled there .
The Turk rapebaby meme doesn't work considering a child begotten by a Turkish father would have been raised a Muslim and have descendants sent to Turkey following the population exchanges
>>
>>2962623
Yes, black people.
>>
File: 1482008606857.png (2MB, 1489x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1482008606857.png
2MB, 1489x1068px
But they actually wuz . . .

>On 8 October 1912, during the First Balkan War, Lemnos became part of Greece. The Greek navy under Rear Admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis took it over without any casualties from the occupying Turkish Ottoman garrison, who were returned to Anatolia. Peter Charanis, born on the island in 1908 and later a professor of Byzantine history at Rutgers University recounts when the island was occupied and Greek soldiers were sent to the villages and stationed themselves in the public squares. Some of the children ran to see what Greek soldiers looked like. ‘‘What are you looking at?’’ one of them asked. ‘‘At Hellenes,’’ the children replied. ‘‘Are you not Hellenes yourselves?’’ a soldier retorted. ‘‘No, we are Romans."[17]
>>
Turks, Hungarians, Koreans, Lithuanians, Serbs, Bulgarians, Ukrainians. Oh and Macedonians.
>>
>>2962643
Yeah, Of all the fictional balkan nations FYROM is the least credible. What does that have to do with Mexico?
>>
>>2962771
no we dont
>>
>>2962623
Literally 2000 years of arab and turk rapes babies
>we carry athenian blood
>>
>>2962774
No it isn't. It's a completely unrealated group stealing the glory and history of another group.
>>
>>2962774
>That's the essence of wewuzin
Wewuzing isn't talking about who you really descend from. Pretending to be descended from someone you're not is wewuzing. Genetic test go back thousands of years btw. Your psyops campaign to turn "we wuz da real kangz" into "nobody is decended from anyone" won't work.
>>
>>2962623
Nordshits and nigges. Greeks are the actual people they claim to be so they don't really wewuz at all.
>>
>>2963474
Nothing, I'm adding that Mexicans are just as big WE WUZers as Macedonians.
>>
I think it's weird how there are role playing followers of the Olympian pantheon that hold rites or whatever at the acropolis
>>
>>2962623
Except they actually wuz. If you're going to make shitty meme threads at least lurk long enough to understand what the fuck you're saying so you could avoid such scenes of ignominy.
>>
>>2962669
>>2962734
>blue eyed and blond people were native to the hot climate of greece and egypt where they'd get roasted
Also i love how these nordcucks claim to have started great civilizations all around the world EXCEPT for the place where they were natives.
You fags are so similar to africans it's not even funny
>>
>>2962669
go back to your afrocentrism board
>>
>>2962734
Varg sounds like a broken record
He's also quite delusional, but at least he's kinda aware of it in that he admits he's a stubborn fuck
>>
>>2963542
back to /pol/ with your rape baby/population replacement meme
>>
>>2962623
Greeks really do make the most obnoxious and annoying nationalists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvmGEm-qRbQ

>>2962928
>>2962642
>Modern Greeks are ethnically the same people that have been there for millenia.
lol no, the Greek nation was practically reinvented in the 19th century through Hellenising masses of Albanians, Slavs and others.
>>
WIR WAREN KAISER UND SCHEISSE is up there
>>
>>2962669
Explain why Cretans stayed relatively isolated but look the same as other Greeks.
>>
Hyuck, another pointless /int/ thread on /his/.
>>
>>2965436
I'm just joking I wanted to see if anyone would agree with it
>>
>>2962623
The entirety of Balkans, Turks and Kurds are the worst we wuzzers

t. Roach
>>
>>2965397

They wouldn't get roasted. Anglo/celtic people would, scandinavians and germans tan very well. Actually ironically blond anglo/celtic people would fair much better then brunette ones who tend to be paler. Blondes do suffer damage to their skin from the sun but not as much as most darker haired northern/western/eastern europeans.

And blondism isn't exclusive to nordic or northern european people at all, its also a mediterranean trait, its just not as common. So by your logic that blondes couldn't survive in greece, there should be no blonds native to greece, but ancient sources show there always have been, they've just always been a minority.
Even mediteranean semites have blondism, you can see it in lebanese and syrian people, and its not just from foreign genetics, because there are blond egyptian mummies whose genetics show they were syriac in origin, or jewish
>>
The funny thing is that Greeks identify with eastern Rome way more than their classical past but westerners go on criticizing them for we wuz'ing. They don't really care that much about classical Greece. Their identity is way more Byzantine.
>>
>>2962623
Obviously jews. They have PACs to propagate their "we wuz da original hebrews" myth
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.