[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social System

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
What would the perfect social system be like?
>>
>>2962593
leave me the fuck alone
>>
anarcho-syndicalist
>>
>>2962598
kek
>>
Totalitarian economically liberal technocratic guided democracy. Essentially the type of social system that exists in Singapore.
>>
Swedish welfare state with a Japanese immigration policy and American gun laws.
>>
>>2963752
Isn't this more or less what they have in Switzerland?
>>
File: cre.png (92KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cre.png
92KB, 259x194px
>>2963752
the Swedish welfare state only works if there is extremely limited military spending
>>
>>2962593
A basic universal income guaranteed by a non-hierarchical voluntary organization of individuals at a self-sufficient scale. Only personal property exists, everything beyond that is communalized. Workers have direct control over the means of production and earn an hourly wage according to the difficulty, urgency, danger and related factors relevant to the job. From everyone according to their abilities, to everyone according to their needs.
>>2963723
Yeah, that.
>>
File: Peter_Kropotkin_circa_1900.jpg (60KB, 498x674px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Kropotkin_circa_1900.jpg
60KB, 498x674px
>>2962593
Kropotkin laid it out in Conquest of Bread.

Getting there is the hard part.
>>
File: image.jpg (724KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
724KB, 1280x960px
> > [spoiler][/spoiler] non-hierarchical type of system completely negates the truth of the individual who desires to say fuck everyone else. It makes people who work their ass off equal with shitbags who don't. Hierarchy IS necessary. Wisdom is passed down from those who live outside the bounds of normal society. Those who walk the road less traveled.
>>
GET!!!
>>
>>2963800
It doesn't.

Military spending is only 3.6% of US GDP.

Social spending is 27% of Sweden's GDP.

Sweden could have the same military spending per capita as the US by cutting one ninth of their social spending to do it.
>>
A society of individualist ubermensch.

While independently minded, the sheer productive forces unleashed by such a society combined with the allure of joining them would render charity an easy task.
>>
It would immediately execute whoever came up with an idea for a perfect social system.
>>
Fully automated luxury communism

Abolish work and abolish want
>>
>>2963962
>non-hierarchical type of system completely negates the truth of the individual who desires to say fuck everyone else
It does not. You're talking about full-blown communism, where everyone just gets what they need, regardless of what they contribute. Incomes can still be different without social hierarchies forming because of that.
>It makes people who work their ass off equal with shitbags who don't.
To that, many communists would answer that capitalism produces laziness through overly abundant competition and enstrangement of the workers from their product. I am critical of that notion, but I really don't think we would have millions of couch potatoes leeching off society.
Humans want to be busy with something that they like. Constant boredom leads to insanity and depression.
>Wisdom is passed down from those who live outside the bounds of normal society. Those who walk the road less traveled.
You have weird conceptions of hierarchy and normal society.
>>2964073
>>2964156
These I can dig
>>
File: rv9qr8vilfty.png (148KB, 315x367px) Image search: [Google]
rv9qr8vilfty.png
148KB, 315x367px
>>2963723
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.