[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your opinion about Albert Speer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: trocadero.jpg (325KB, 2019x2930px) Image search: [Google]
trocadero.jpg
325KB, 2019x2930px
what's your opinion about Albert Speer?
>>
File: Ullstein_Bild_Getty_Images.jpg (2MB, 750x652px) Image search: [Google]
Ullstein_Bild_Getty_Images.jpg
2MB, 750x652px
Pathological liar driven by guilt
>Y-yeah I totally told Hitler I wasn't doing the Nero decree
He made some aesthetic designs though
>>
>>2959893
Compared to Goehring, he was an economic genius.
>>
>>2959924
what's that, a copypaste of al-aqsa
>>
>>2959947
No, this has an eagle on top
>>
>>2959893

A master of self-serving propaganda.

Nowadays historians tend to think that Speer had little to do with the growth of Germany's industrial output. If anything, his constant reorganisations and reshufflings added the chaos and disrupted the growth. German production growth started even before Speer took over.

With the publication of Posener speeches it's obvious that lied that he wasn't aware of the holocaust. He also lied that he was moved by the lot of slave laborers and it's a mystery what it was Sauckel not Speer that got hanged for the slave labor.

Finally, he certainly lied about his "attempt" to kill Hitler, for he was apparently dissuaded from it by a lack of ladder.
>>
>>2959924

>Let's copy the U.S. capital building, only make it slightly bigger

Yeah, real original design.
>>
>>2959893
the king of plausible deniability, a man who was sadly born before solidworks or simcity were invented and above all remarkable for cultivating a positive legacy despite his holding a high position in one of history's most infamous regimes
>>
>>2960121
In any case he was capable to disobey from Hitler's last delilrant orders; he was not able to dislocate to work the enormous number of jude destinated to stermination, but he gave almost 2 exrta year of war to Germany
>>
>>2959974
>it's a mystery what it was Sauckel not Speer that got hanged for the slave labor.
Because Speer admitted guilt and provided evidence against the other Nuremberg defendents? The idea of prosecutorial deals for compliance and flipping is hardly new.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.