[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Least trustworthy country in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1496502152849.png (106KB, 800x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1496502152849.png
106KB, 800x2048px
I say England. It seems every time they make a promise to an ally, they break it whenever keeping it gets remotely hard.
>Poland
>France
>Australia
>India
>Pakistan
It's like when you read history involving England they are a real life version of the exaggerated Jewish caricatures and stereotypes. Violently rubbing their hands together as they fuck over another country to get more power. Their history of betrayal is so absurd it's a wonder anybody can even trust them in the slightest.

Are there any countries that compare to Britain in slimy, shady backstabbing throughout history?
>>
>>2958721
I've always known those goddamn fog breathing lobster backs couldn't be trusted.
>>
UK is best ally. It takes them a while to help but they always do in the end.

Italians on the other hand...

They've been back stabbing cunts to their allies for thousands of years and incompetent allies for hundreds.
>>
I'd go with Germany but they are more front-stabbers. From barbarians screaming maniacally and making no effort to preserve civilization (even the Mongols Sinicized) or being almost comically evil like the nazis, it is amazing how little they tried to hide the fact they are the baddies of history.
>>2958852
nah, just incompetent
>>
>>2958852
In Italys defense, they only switched sides once it was clear that the one they were on was losing. Also both alliances with Germany in WW1 and WW2 weren't genuine. The triple alliance was only a defensive pact that was more or less only propped by Germany because it was afraid of France and Russia. Also they pitted Italy with Austria who is essentially Italy's eternal enemy.

The pact of steel between Mussolini and Hitler was also hallow and only happened because Germany alienated other big countries.
>>
>>2958721
>I say England. It seems every time they make a promise to an ally, they break it whenever keeping it gets remotely hard.

So why did they fight Nazi Germany alone in the 40s even when peace was an option?
>>
>>2958721
>I say England. It seems every time they make a promise to an ally, they break it whenever keeping it gets remotely hard.
>Australia
What are you talking about, Malaya? Or are you even one of those memeshitting retards butthurt about Gallipoli despite Brits and French taking many more casualties and also Australian failures there being largely driven by domestic commanders?
>>

Do you think not collaborating with Germany was easy and not remotley hard? There was a solid year when it was the UK standing against the Axis alone with the Molotov Ribbentrop Pact looking like it was set in stone yet they fought on.

>Their history of betrayal is so absurd it's a wonder anybody can even trust them in the slightest.

Its like you read either a single book or just saw a few meme posts on /his/.

Take a look at record of the Italians and the Italian city states or even Austria or France and you will see that English treachery is hardly absurd or even noteworthy

>>2958884
Arent you forgetting things like Venice sacking Constantinople?
>>
>>2958915
That was one time and there were legitimate grievances towards the Venetians. The Greeks have no one but themselves to blame for their sacking.
>>
>>2958721
England has been social and ethnically cleansed upto the extreme. At one point perhaps.
>>
>>2958915
>Do you think not collaborating with Germany was easy and not remotley hard? There was a solid year when it was the UK standing against the Axis alone
Maybe if they kept their word to not only Poland, but France, they wouldn't be alone.

Alas when you stab all your allies in the back, alone is what you end up being.
>>
>>2958721
>Poland
>UK didn't want war
>UK declared war on Germany to honour treaty with Poland anyway...
>Got carpet bombed to fuck...
>"Least trustworthy"

ffs
>>
>>2958931
>Maybe if they kept their word to not only Poland, but France, they wouldn't be alone
The gall of you to hoist all blame for the French collapse on the Brits, you belong on /int/
>>
>>2958721
The British are pretty scummy as far as historical actors go, but Germans are considerably less trustworthy desu.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.