[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever shut down 9/11 truthers, /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Do you ever shut down 9/11 truthers, /his/?
>>
I'm not jewish.
>>
It's impossible, conspiracy theorist can't be convinced by evidence or arguments, so I don't bother with the bush did 9/11, jew are behind this or that, or 2pac is alive in cuba dudes
>>
I'm not an Israeli, why would I do this?
>>
>>2957706
the only one I knew overdosed on recreational oxycontins and died
(lol)
>>
Reminds me of Thomas Paine's parable of the pawn store. A man comes into his store to sell a gold chain. He files it to see if it is true only to determine it was a fake. The man argued this but then conceded. Then he put the chain back in his pocket only to pull out another one. The man admitted that the previous was fake, but this one was real. Happy to ruin this one too, so he can't fool anyone else

This is what conspiracy theorists do. They walk around with pocket fulls of dodgy evidence and links to barf at anyone who questions them, and if it doesnt work or is otherwise proven wrong, they just save it for the next guy.

Trying to convince them is a waste of time
>>
Conspiracy theorists are unequivocally retarded but I don't 100% buy the official narrative of anything as should any sensible person.
>>
I doubt all these outright crazytheories about explosives in buildings, and rocket planes...but US inteligence and security services,well I don't wanna throw around allgeations, but they did more than a bad job at preventing these attacks.
>>
>>2957772
>but US inteligence and security services,well I don't wanna throw around allgeations, but they did more than a bad job at preventing these attacks.

I don't buy into any of the Israel or Bush did 9/11 stuff, but the possibility that we didn't get the whole truth about missed intelligence and lapses in intelligence services competence seems likely to me.
>>
>>2957719
>>2957749
>>2957754
>Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The plans detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.[2] The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[3]
>>
>>2957791
>The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[3]

commie punk. nice shooting cia.
>>
>>2957706
"Shut down" would be the wrong way to approach it. For one thing, there's not just one kind of "9/11 truther", if by "9/11 truther" we just mean someone who doubts the official narrative. Different truthers have different ideas, ranging all the way from the extremely unlikely (holograms, reptilians, etc.) to the unlikely-but-not-out-of-range-of-possibility (elites in the government hoped for such an event and made sure to let it happen) to the fairly-easy-to-believe (the attack had nothing to do with the government, but the government is covering up its own incompetence in various shady ways). The kinds of truthers who are absolutely convinced that the official story is false, and treat you like you're brainwashed if you disagree, are extremely annoying. But I don't see anything wrong with the more rational, open-minded ones.
In any case, every investigation of the matter should be based on open-mindedness, evidence, and logic - not on preconceived notions.
>>
I'm still dealing with moon landing truthers

just let it go at this point
>>
>>2957816
Yeah, that's true. One of my favorite teachers in high school was a "unlikely-but-not-out-of-possibility" conspirator but we always agreed to disagree.
>>
>>2957772
>>2957787
This. I have no doubt in my mind that the Bush administration enjoyed all of the outlandish conspiracy theories being thrown around, because they distracted from the damning evidence that either demonstrated incompetence or corruption within the executive branch. And given how the corporate media continuously associated Saddam Hussein's image with 9/11 in order to justify the war on Iraq (to the point where 50% of people recently still believed that Saddam did 9/11), I wouldn't put it past the Bush administration to "allow" the attack to happen as justification in order to set major geopolitical strategies into motion.
>>
Wtc 7
>>
>>2957706
>25 years
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.