[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we seriously, UNIRONICALLY supposed to believe there was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Anger-Iceberg_HI.jpg (225KB, 2500x1666px) Image search: [Google]
Anger-Iceberg_HI.jpg
225KB, 2500x1666px
Are we seriously, UNIRONICALLY supposed to believe there was just a random gigantic iceberg floating around in the middle of the atlantic, thousands of kilometres from the arctic? Why have generations of people fallen for this shit? There hasn't been a single iceberg in the area ever since, you never even hear of them that far south and no other ship has been sunk by one. Why did (((they))) purposely mislead the public, and to what end?
>>
File: Titanic-Route.jpg (30KB, 727x292px) Image search: [Google]
Titanic-Route.jpg
30KB, 727x292px
Ah yes, the famous iceberg death zone at the same latitude as Spain, very famously responsible for millions of murdered innocent ships. Many such cases!
>>
>same latitude as Spain
Compare winter in New York with winter in Madrid.
>>
>>2955454
((Iceberg))
>>
UAE or some other tiny arab emirate in the Gulf wants to bring in a fucking iceberg to get drinking water from so I suspect icebergs can float way south. Antarctica drops huge chunks all the time.
>>
>Ice ((((((((((((((((((((((((berg))))))))))))))))))
>>
File: OP_is_a_fag.gif (930KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
OP_is_a_fag.gif
930KB, 150x148px
i dont care if this is bait, you are retarded and not funny, off yourself
>>
>>2955454
>Icebergs never enter shipping lanes
You dumb as fuck
>>
File: project-habakkuk-66.jpg (158KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
project-habakkuk-66.jpg
158KB, 800x624px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Habakkuk
The eternal Anglo strikes again
>>
>>2955454
It happens, there was a giant iceberg floating past NZ a while back and they flew a sheep to it and sheered it there

my country is a fucking joke
>>
>>2955662
>they flew a sheep to it and sheered it there
Why?
And why aren't you part of Australia?
>>
>>2955667
They aren't part of Australia because we didn't take kindly to their gay ideas like giving blacks and women the vote
>>
File: shrekthesheep.jpg (29KB, 428x275px) Image search: [Google]
shrekthesheep.jpg
29KB, 428x275px
>>2955667
Why?
Because we could l guess? The sheep was named Shrek

>And why aren't you part of Australia?
Nobody but Australians want to be part of Australia
>>
>>2955657
an iceberg would make a pretty good shield, though this would be more of a ww1 tactic
>>
>>2955667
Australia offered a hundred years ago and technically the offer is still open
On pretty good terms too, each man island of NZ would have become its own state

We told them to fuck off
>>
>>2955454

this is a nicely thought out troll thread with quality bait, and i for one am glad to be in it
>>
>>2955459
Why is it that winter in New York more resembles winter in the northern UK as opposed to Spain????????
>>
>>2955976
Because of the Gulf Stream.
>>
>>2955454
(((they))) can't keep getting away with it
>>
How could Europeans colonize America if ships weren't capable of sailing across the Atlantic until the mid-20th century? Do (((they))) think we're stupid?
>>
>>2955454
It was an almost ironic fate. They were going to abandon ship for a deliberate coal fire but the captain was so unlucky he unintentionally side swiped a block of ice.
>>
File: 1496889340116.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496889340116.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>2955991
>Modern ship can't travel from Cobh to Halifax

>But a Ship supposedly makes its way from Cadiz to the Carribean in the 15th century

Something ain't right
>>
>>2955454
the titanic was 1 of 3 ships (brittanic & olympic) built at the same time

the story goes that olympic had a pretty bad accident & the repair bill was enormous, so the owner.. jp morgan.. thought it would be cheaper to re badge the olympic as the titanic & sink it

https://theunredacted.com/titanic-conspiracy-the-ship-that-never-sank/
http://archive.is/BshRF
>>
>>2956088
Of course there are some fucking (((bankers))) involved.
>>
>>2956088
this is all starting to make sense now
>>
>>2955454
i herard invc thrry were thesting shiopds ad rey wanted to know wgeter the ship ewould resst the uceberg ir nit, turns iut t dundt ad utr cisted thousabd of innocrnt lives
>>
>>2956155
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2955454

so that james ((cameron)) would make the best selling action-drama of all time and have enough funds to hide the ark of the covenant at the bottom of the marinaras trench
>>
>putting ulstermen in charge of making a ship

Surprised they didn't blow it up themselves then demand handouts, lad.
>>
>>2955459
>What is the North Atlantic Drift

please keep these shitty threads on /x/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.