[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Church of England

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: truth.png (624KB, 1440x912px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
624KB, 1440x912px
Give me ONE good reason you haven't converted to the one true church, /his/
>>
>>2954913
Anglicanism isn't a religion son, you've been conned
>>
Because I'm Episcopalian.
>>
>>2954929
The extremely cucked stepbrother of Anglicanism
>>
>>2954913
>Anglicans
>Not keked.

Your religion exists so your fat blob of a king could divorce his wife hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>2954955
Christianity is not a religion

This is why catholics are not christians
>>
>>2954955
>implying the Anglican Church didn't settle in a very nice mid point between Protestantism and Catholicism
>>
>>2954955
>lmao marrying your brother's widow should just be allowed XD
holy shit just convert to paganism already
>>
>>2954913
>Anglican
>Heterosexual priests
lol
>>
I'm Gnostic.

That Demiurge isn't going to beat itself you know.
>>
>>2954929
>anglicanism without its only redeeming quality
>>
>>2954913
Can priests in the Church of England marry?
>>
>>2955065
Yes. Eastern Orthodox do as well, but only if you are married before you enter the priesthood.
>>
>>2954913
because Protestantism is legitimate heresy. Heresy comes from Greek meaning "Picking and choosing," and the Anglicanism came from that.

>Be Henry VIII
>Church teaches against divorce
>I will just choose to believe its not and make my own church

lame and false.
>>
>>2954955
Worse yet, that king wasn't really against the church and was against the Christian Reformation. England would have remained catholic if not for the fact that the pope didn't grant him the divorce in order to please the Holy Roman Emperor.
>>
>female priests
>female BISHOPS
>>
Because you folks are waaaay too liberal, and your "let's do both sides of Western Christendom at the same time" resulted in a mess where everything on the high-church/low-church+catholic/prottie is acceptable(read your declarations of faith. It's trying to shoehorn apostolic stuff in protestantism, but it doesn't really fit).
Also, i'm orthodox, and you fags recognise us as super-legit.
Your old-school masses are cool, though.
>>
The existence and information we have regarding ancient Canaanite religion has me doubting the truth of Abrahamic religion spiritually.
>>
>>2954913
Because I'm agnostic.
>>
>>2957115
Reminder that there were female priests and bishops in the earliest church
>>
Because they are apostates who are just in it for the money:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/survey-finds-2-of-anglican-priests-are-not-believers-9821899.html

They don't even bother with pretending to believe.
>>
>not Protestant
You're all cucks
>>
>>2954913
Because I am a Afrikaner Calvinist
>>
>>2954913

Gluttonous
Lustful
Wrathful
Prideful
Greedy

Covetous
Adulterous
Murderer

>Church
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.