[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was the interwar period such a shitshow? i find it really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1491655984083.jpg (658KB, 1277x907px) Image search: [Google]
1491655984083.jpg
658KB, 1277x907px
why was the interwar period such a shitshow? i find it really hard to see the radicalization of germany as anything but a direct result of Allied policy
>>
>>2954380
>radicalization of germany as anything but a direct result of Allied policy
>Allied policy
>>
>>2954382
explain how its not
>>
>>2954389
>doing nothing at all
>policy
>>
>>2954394
so you agree
>>
>>2954403
>doing something
>bad
>doing nothing
>bad
>>
>>2954380
>why was the interwar period such a shitshow?
An enormous portion of the lower rungs of the European aristocracy was wiped out in WWI, essentially severing the post-WWI world from traditional pre-war power structures, and you had a whole generation of young men raised as conscripts in the trenches. Plus, communism was rising in the East and the European economy had been devastated.

So you've got millions of men accustomed to violence, trained in the use of weapons, and with nothing much to do in life. And you've got massive political upheaval. There's really no way this doesn't lead to fascism.
>>
A. Paul Weber is amazing. Was associated with Jünger and Niekisch in the Conservative Revolutionary movement, his British pictures are his vitriol towards modern global imperial
>>
Versailles didn't help, but the Great Depression was a much bigger factor in German revanchism. People were upset, but not upset enough to risk what little they had left on another war. Once the Great depression hit, and they truly had nothing, then they became desperate enough to elect a madman like Hitler.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.