[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn march to the sea with Sherman, burning down Johnny Reb's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1497466519024.png (657KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
1497466519024.png
657KB, 600x473px
>ywn march to the sea with Sherman, burning down Johnny Reb's traitor hovels to the ground

Why live?
>>
>disrupting supply routes to Andersonville causing tens of thousands of Yankees to die

S H E R M A N L O G I S T I C S
>>
Sherman didn't finish the fucking job

I would've been twice as brutal in his place, hundreds of thousands of bodies later and wasted income that could've went into development, all just because a bunch of retarded inbreeders are too lazy to let their slaves go. We had to go all through that in 1861, a whole fucking war to end slavery like a bunch of keks while Europe abolished it with no hassle 50 years earlier.

I would've fucking burned down most of their towns and killed their captured generals.
>>
>>2954743
>t. armchair general
>>
Bring the good old bugle, boys, we'll sing another song
Sing it with a spirit that will start the world along
Sing it as we used to sing it, 50,000 strong
While we were marching through Georgia

Hurrah! Hurrah! we bring the jubilee! Hurrah! Hurrah! the flag that makes you free!
So we sang the chorus from Atlanta to the sea
While we were marching through Georgia.

How the darkeys shouted when they heard the joyful sound
How the turkeys gobbled which our commissary found
How the sweet potatoes even started from the ground

Yes and there were Union men who wept with joyful tears,
When they saw the honored flag they had not seen for years;
Hardly could they be restrained from breaking forth in cheers,

"Sherman's dashing Yankee boys will never reach the coast!"
So the saucy rebels said and 'twas a handsome boast
Had they not forgot, alas! to reckon with the Host

So we made a thoroughfare for freedom and her train,
Sixty miles in latitude, three hundred to the main;
Treason fled before us, for resistance was in vain
>>
>>2954743
good bait...too bad i'm full.
>>
>>2953901
>>2954743
>>2954835
>free their slaves
>now your states are full of blacks stealing things and raping your women

lol
>>
>>2956468
>be retarded edgy inbred sperg spurned by society because of his shitty opinions
>go to 4chan and write a post about it

lol
>>
>>2956485
>be triggered kiddo that projects because he's mad
>can't refute >>2956468

lol
>>
>>2956997
>being mad about winning a war

L O L
REDNECKS BTFO
>>
>entire rebel "nation" is reliant on the labor of niggers and ONE crop
>Without either of those things they are irrelevent
Lmao
>>
>go to america
>dumbass rednecks say that they had the moral high ground in a conflict where they wanted to own human beans as property
LMAO
>>
>be poor southerner
>fight to """defend""" your """state"""
>actually fighting to maintain a hegemony of ultra-wealthy slaveowners and politicians and uphold a rigid, archaic economic system that would ultimately keep you in poverty
>lose

AND I WISH I WAS IN DIXIE HOORAY HOORAY
>>
>>2954743
the real problem was the the southern churches were allowed to survive. They should have destroyed it
>>
>>2957196
Slavery was the dam holding back the rising waters of faceless and nihilistic industrial capitalism.
>>
Second March to the Sea fucking when
>>
>>2957484
>traitor rednecks are commies
W E W
E
W
>>
File: george fitzhugh.jpg (152KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
george fitzhugh.jpg
152KB, 349x400px
>>2957500
>19 out of every 20 people would be better off as slaves
>industrial capitalism in the north ruthlessly exploits the working poor giving them shorter lifespans and less real compensation than black field slaves
>the ideal system is one in which nearly everybody is a slave with all their needs supplied them by their master the family patriarch

This kind of thinking was a strong current among wealthy southerners, though I don't think Johnny reb would have liked it too much. It was caring for the poor, but in a familial Christian sort of way rather than a godless commune sort of way.
>>
>>2957151
And they could barely compete with the British colonies. Their king cotton strategy was a complete failure because of that.
>>
>>2957097
>being ESL

kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.