[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does karma exist if evil people got away from Justice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 00womenHit10.jpg (34KB, 450x383px) Image search: [Google]
00womenHit10.jpg
34KB, 450x383px
Does karma exist if evil people got away from Justice?
>>
>>2952512
First Karma is not a bank account for good and bad deeds. Second it does not exist.
>>
don't confusing karma with this new age bs
i wish there was some kind of /oriental studies/ since you guys here are too western and euro-us-centric
>>
Making bad choices increases the chance that bad things will happen to you. It's still just a chance though. Sometimes you get lucky.
>>
>>2952512

You're assuming the karmic entity evaluates things on the same scale as tribal humans.

That good and evil aren't spirals of order and entropy swirling outwards into infinite fractal dimensions.
>>
File: guruwisdom.jpg (6KB, 221x166px) Image search: [Google]
guruwisdom.jpg
6KB, 221x166px
>>2952519

>Age of Reason

Ironically, those who want to do evil to others will always find a way to rationalize it.
>>
>ebil exists
I hope you are ironic, OP.
>>
I remember the anecdote of some shithole were people were eating monkeys' palms, taken from live animals.

White guy asks if some karmic justice he made up dictates that the cooks are fated to reincarnate as the monkeys and the monkeys as the cooks.

Local guy tries to explain karma is not the morality of Dante Alighieri and his contrapasso, eventually gives up trying to explain that and rebith.
>>
>Le ebil
>le hitler

>le thread
>>
File: IMG_6263.jpg (25KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6263.jpg
25KB, 500x289px
>>2952512
They didn't get away with it. Hitler pooped his pants!!!
>>
>>2953365
>White guy asks if some karmic justice he made up dictates that the cooks are fated to reincarnate as the monkeys and the monkeys as the cooks.

That would make a self sustained cycle though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.