[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he elite or shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 35-1.jpg (37KB, 434x575px) Image search: [Google]
35-1.jpg
37KB, 434x575px
Seriously he was a good leader or just an idiot?
Please tell me more objective not a kidding.
>>
>>2947261

If the end result of your leadership is your country being split in half by commies because of war that you started, then you're an objectively bad leader.
>>
>>2947271
Umm i mean in terms of his ability.
>>
File: adorno.jpg (884KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
adorno.jpg
884KB, 1944x2592px
>>2947326
how do you judge his abilities if not by the result? He sucked and his early """success""" needs to be explained by the situation of the German people and not by his skills.
>>
>>2947326

How do you judge a person's ability if not by their results?
>>
>>2947333
>>2947366
Results are not everything. Think about why Hannibal respected.
>>
he was a complete retard
from eating up all the "backstab" fairytale in ww1, throughout dividing powers and turning the administration into a clusterfuck till actively wasting human life and LARPing as a field marshal
>>
>>2947385

What? Hannibal had great results.
>>
>>2947405
He was a defeated general.
>>
>>2947271
I guess Alexander and Napoleon were shit, then.
>>
File: 1495649947860.jpg (3MB, 4304x4904px) Image search: [Google]
1495649947860.jpg
3MB, 4304x4904px
>>2947261
He was only good at working the crowds. Otherwise he was incompetent. Even his own generals tried to get rid of him.
>>
>>2947261
Charismatic speaker that shouldn't be allowed in having any say in military matters, especially when it came to technology.
>>
>>2947405
He literally lost every war he fought in and died in disgrace
>>
>>2947261
He was great at lying and backstabbing, but he was eventually defeated by his delusion de grandeur combined with horrible German intelligence.
>>
>>2947461
Napoleon inherited France's situation with Europe and was already embroidered with conflict.
>>
>>2947461
They were
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.