[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why? Redpill me, please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sunnishia.jpg (78KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
sunnishia.jpg
78KB, 800x420px
Why? Redpill me, please
>>
We're not here to help you with your history homework.
>>
>>2947088
I just ended the school year, faggot
>>
sandniggers like sand
>>
>no Ibadi
>Oman 100% sunni
>>
>>2947074
>redpill me
commit suicide plz

>>2947201
Ibadis are closer to sunnis than they are to shites
>>
>>2947262
lol no, they should be their own classification anyway
>>
>>2947074
I wonder of you even noticed, but sunni islam has more to do with arabic culture and less with religion, persians where okay with the religion but not okay with being asimilated into arabia, that's why these flavours of islam split up over something as trivial as who was the real succesor to mohammed some long ass time ago. It's like saying saint peter isn't the real patriarch because you don't like the culture of the current papacy
>>
>>2947325
lol yes, they even pray together and go to the same mosques.

on a spectrum ibadis are closer to being sunnis then they are to being your typical twelver shites
>>
>>2947336
that doesn't mean Sunni Islam has more to do with being an Arab but Shia Islam has more to do with being a Persian
>>
>>2947074
When thenplace of the 4th Calif was usurpated, most just accepted the authority of the new ruler, and a few begun a new sect. The former are the Sunni, the latter are the Shia.

Sunni think that political power should be in the hand of whoever is worthy, while Shia think that only the 4th Calif and his dynasty are legetimate to rule.

Appart from that sunnism and shiism are the same religion with a few differences.

>>2947325
>t. learned about islam from crusader kings 2
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.