[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wehraboos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
When did wehraboos become a thing?
>>
>>2946638
I always liked their aesthetics when I was younger and without much information I thought they won majority of battles until late 1945.
That was 20 years ago and I never was one so you can assume it's at least 15 years old thing.
>>
right after the war when the allies needed to cover for their cowardice and come up with the explanation for their poor performance

>and the NAZIS man, all bloodthirsty berserkers with wonderweapons!
>ready to die for their fuhrer and all that shit
>best army we ever fought against!
>>
>>2946638
>be young preliterate knee high to grasshopper anon
>dad is watching war documentary
>see crowd of happy children waving neat little flags
>seem like a bunch of cool youmg go getters with their eyes on the prize that it would be cool be friends with
>Ask who they are and what the lag means
>father gets a funny look on his face says they are bad people and you shouldn't be like them
>I don't understand
>secretly continue to like flag and put it on my scribbles of rocket ships.
>>
>be me
>little kid
>of pure aryan descent
>see big nose jewish boy
>punch him in the face
>he cries
>laugh and call him an oven dodger
>(((he))) tells on me
>I get grounded for a month
>*8 years later*
>stumble across "The Greatest Story Never Told"
>spend 2 years of my life reading about WW2
>holocaust didn't happen, hitler did nothing wrong, etc.
>spent years of my life just thinking about Jews, talking about Jews
>everytime I would find a book, movie, article, I would have to look up and see if they were Jewish
>I still do it to this day from the habit
>one day decide to look at the other side
>realize the main arguments i've been making for the past few years have been dismantled

I don't know if this was the Jews plan all along, but I wish I just had been a normal person. It was the primetime of my life, and I was just sitting on my mother's house thinking about Jews 24/7.
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (115KB, 700x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
115KB, 700x871px
>>2946698
Things that never happened dot jaypeg

>realize the main arguments i've been making for the past few years have been dismantled

Funny how the opposite keeps happening for me. And happened for Voltaire. Heidegger. Menken. Bakhunin. Ford. Luther. The list throughout history goes on and on. You can whine and call me an antisemite all you want, but I look around in history and find myself in good company.
>>
>>2946638
Ever since kids turned 15 years old
>>
More importantly, why do people conflate wehraboos and stormniggers? I just like muh krupp stahl and muh feldgrau, I couldn't care less about da joos and "degeneracy".
>>
>>2946743
You can find hundreds of Medieval intellectuals who also believes in witches and sorcery. Doesn't make you correct and the fact that you use it as proof shows how you think.
>>
>>2946819
because while not every soldier was a nazi, they contributed to them by doing nothing against them
the sad part is that commanders or even everyday soldats often had a choice, they didnt live with it

most armies operate under the law if an order against the rules of waging war, that command is void and those ppl obeying it should be arrested
they obeyed it most of the time, the few exceptions are just exceptions even if well documentated ones

im not talking about the holocaust here only, handling of POWs and civilians were war crimes commited by the entire german armed forces
>>
>>2946990
The army was generally supportive of what was happening. While they didn't want to get their hands too dirty, they did assists when local SS forces were too thin to get the job done. Aside from that, the Wehrmacht committed its own fair share of war crimes against POWs and civilians (the latter mostly on the Eastern Front).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.